UMass Football Redesign

AndrewPF

I play a lot of NCAA 14, and my Dynasty save is with UMass. They typically wear a black helmet, black socks, and have a blackout alt. Black is technically a school color, but I never thought it looked good with maroon and white. With that in mind, I tried to improve upon their look by reducing the amount of black involved. I also added one of their secondary logos to the helmet, just to try something new. I realize that it's not totally centered, but I thought that lining Sam the MInuteman up so that his back foot appears to be pushing off one of the curves of the helmet would help convey the sense of motion that the logo suggests.

8irOPFZ.png

pdj7DaA.png

I also came up with a fauxback alternate, using vintage white and a retro logo of my own design. UMass' actual old-school logo was a block M with "Massachusetts" across it in a grey banner, which I wasn't quite feeling, so I decided to try an interlocking block U and M.

spwM0rO.png

C&C are always welcome. I've been out of the game for a while, but I don't think I got too rusty in the meantime!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Very clean and nice. The alternate is great!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived