fouhy12's 2015 NFL Re-Design (32/32 - 49ers and Titans)

fouhy12

You might need to do something different with the Pats helmets. Right now, it resembles the Bills too much. Also, unless Buffalo and Miami are getting new helmet colors, you will have 3 teams in the division with a white helmet.

You don't have to worry about the Pats and Bills helmets being similar, and the AFC East only has two teams with white helmets in my re-design.

Love em all so far! Kinda red-heavy so far, but the looks are vastly different from one another. Great presentation too, crystal clear graphics.

Thanks! 3 out of the first four teams will have red, but I promise that we will move away from it a bit.

I'll let this sit here a little longer to get some more comments on the Panthers. For the next team up, I'll be a bit more mysterious: you get to pick the color. Orange, teal, or light blue.

that means out of the 3 other teams in the AFC east theres a 50% chance that they will have a colored helmet

Orange

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might need to do something different with the Pats helmets. Right now, it resembles the Bills too much. Also, unless Buffalo and Miami are getting new helmet colors, you will have 3 teams in the division with a white helmet.

You don't have to worry about the Pats and Bills helmets being similar, and the AFC East only has two teams with white helmets in my re-design.

Love em all so far! Kinda red-heavy so far, but the looks are vastly different from one another. Great presentation too, crystal clear graphics.

Thanks! 3 out of the first four teams will have red, but I promise that we will move away from it a bit.

I'll let this sit here a little longer to get some more comments on the Panthers. For the next team up, I'll be a bit more mysterious: you get to pick the color. Orange, teal, or light blue.

that means out of the 3 other teams in the AFC east theres a 50% chance that they will have a colored helmet

Orange

Only 1 of the 3 remaining AFC East teams has a white helmet, so there's actually a 67% chance of the next AFCE team having a colored helmet.

Orange

Only 1 of the 3 remaining AFC East teams has a white helmet, so there's actually a 67% chance of the next AFCE team having a colored helmet.

haha i knew i was off. darn

For the Panthers:

Try to eliminate the monochrome for the white uniform. (make the pants black, maybe). Other than that it's fine.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not going to add black pants though because I don't like dark pants with a white helmet. To me, it makes the uniform look unbalanced, and I like the way monochrome white looks in general.

If that's it for comments on the Panthers, I'll be posting the orange team sometime tonight.

The red helmet looks better than the existing black one. Keep up the good work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Looks are all very different, agreed. I don't like the Patriots, but you made these really work. I feel that the Pats could use a red alternate, and this is a great one. Panthers also look very moden, and I like the change from a silver helmet to a white one.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Thanks jrcollis!

Denver Broncos (5/32)

Now, it's time for the orange team! I picked the Broncos because I wanted to show off the combination of eras I used to create their look. I took two of my favorite Broncos uniforms and combined them while also modernizing them. I took my favorite elements from the current uniforms but tried to fix what I feel is wrong with them. My top two complaints of side panels and inconsistencies at home and on the road(orange at home, navy on the road), and I fixed these issues with my design. I was also inspired by the mid 60's look the Broncos wore.

MZ388S5.pngQEcusJZ.jpgCR6NS7G.jpgeviUmvz.jpg

Thanks jrcollis!

Denver Broncos (5/32)

Now, it's time for the orange team! I picked the Broncos because I wanted to show off the combination of eras I used to create their look. I took two of my favorite Broncos uniforms and combined them while also modernizing them. I took my favorite elements from the current uniforms but tried to fix what I feel is wrong with them. My top two complaints of side panels and inconsistencies at home and on the road(orange at home, navy on the road), and I fixed these issues with my design. I was also inspired by the mid 60's look the Broncos wore.

MZ388S5.pngQEcusJZ.jpgCR6NS7G.jpgeviUmvz.jpg

Not bad but there are a few things bothering me. The striping seems inconsistent. You have the modern thing going on the jersey with very traditional stripes on the helmet and pants. Also, not a big fan of the colored yoke, maybe just keep that to the sleeves. I don't mind the orange helmet, and Denver did have an orange helmet for a little of it's history but I would still prefer blue. But, as a concept it is what it is. Love the blue, a little darker than the royal of old but not as dark as the current navy which I hate. Denver should do a nice shade of cobalt blue and own it. Colorado is known for beautiful blue skies, it makes perfect sense.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

If you're doing orange helmets, why not revert back to something like the logo the used during most of Elway's career?

I'm actually a huge fan of the current logo and I really wanted to keep it. IMO, it's the best logo the Broncos have ever had.

Not bad but there are a few things bothering me. The striping seems inconsistent. You have the modern thing going on the jersey with very traditional stripes on the helmet and pants. Also, not a big fan of the colored yoke, maybe just keep that to the sleeves. I don't mind the orange helmet, and Denver did have an orange helmet for a little of it's history but I would still prefer blue. But, as a concept it is what it is. Love the blue, a little darker than the royal of old but not as dark as the current navy which I hate. Denver should do a nice shade of cobalt blue and own it. Colorado is known for beautiful blue skies, it makes perfect sense.

I agree with the striping, I'm not happy with it but I thought it looked better than nothing and I really don't know what other striping to use. I'm definitely looking for some help there. I chose an orange helmet because I wanted to solidify orange as the primary color and make sure it stood out on the road. When I go back and tweak it, I'll play around with a lighter blue.

The huge amount of white on the home yokes bothers me.. I'm rarely a fan of white yokes and/or sleeves on home/colored jerseys.. I'd adjust that, but otherwise, not bad

When I make some tweaks, I'll see what I can do about that. I currently have some ideas that might work.

I think that wraps up the Broncos commentary. For the next team, I'll have you choose between purple, green, and light blue.

Sorry for not updating this for a few days, I've been extremely busy. To make up for it, I'll be posting two teams today. The first is the Green Bay Packers.

Green Bay Packers (6/32)

The Packers have some of the best uniforms in all of sports, so I did not change much. The only big change I made was to fix striping inconsistencies, making the sleeve striping the same as the helmet and pants.

bIjcedo.pngxyLox4C.jpgdd7eTlY.jpg

Indianapolis Colts (7/32)

I think that the current Colts uniforms are very good and near the top of the NFL. However, I was intrigued by two different uniforms I've seen and wanted to incorporate them into the Colts' look. The first is the throwback uniform the Colts wore a couple years ago that had a blue helmet. That helmet has always stood out to me and I loved the way it looked with the Colts uniforms. The other uniform is the current Texas A&M look. In particular, I like the way they do the shoulder stripes and I wanted to add that to my version of the Colts.

PrOgre1.pngAJAUq5D.jpgrxjbyPv.jpgTXotVRy.jpgRjFiBGV.jpg

That Blue helmet is causing problems with that monochrome blue

They wouldn't have to wear monochrome blue, I was just showing all the options. It would look something like this, just a little darker.

526x297-Dxy.png

I would stay away from Monochrome blue but hey it's your concept. On another note, I like what the blue helmet does for the monochrome white.

Archived