fouhy12's 2015 NFL Re-Design (32/32 - 49ers and Titans)

fouhy12

That Blue helmet is causing problems with that monochrome blue

They wouldn't have to wear monochrome blue, I was just showing all the options. It would look something like this, just a little darker.

526x297-Dxy.png

I would stay away from Monochrome blue but hey it's your concept. On another note, I like what the blue helmet does for the monochrome white.

I really like the blue helmet and monochrome white. It was based on this.

m5Xk2rTBa3MK1NxKp90KJxQ.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Blue helmet is causing problems with that monochrome blue

They wouldn't have to wear monochrome blue, I was just showing all the options. It would look something like this, just a little darker.

526x297-Dxy.png

I would stay away from Monochrome blue but hey it's your concept. On another note, I like what the blue helmet does for the monochrome white.

I really like the blue helmet and monochrome white. It was based on this.

m5Xk2rTBa3MK1NxKp90KJxQ.jpg

Hmm... I'd never seen this until today, but it definitely works.

Call me a traditionalist, but Indy NEEDS a white helmet. For me, a blue helmet seems too radical. For GB, the idea is cool, and should be worn by the Pack. For DEN, I am not a fan of the yoke. I like the orange helmet, but if you want to have a modern uniform, make the stripe tapered or more like the current stripe.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Idk how i feel about the stripes for the colts, but that helmet is cool!

I do like their current stripes, but it wouldn't be fun if I didn't make any changes. I figured the TA&M stripes would be the best way to keep the general look and feel of the current uniform while changing things up.

Call me a traditionalist, but Indy NEEDS a white helmet. For me, a blue helmet seems too radical. For GB, the idea is cool, and should be worn by the Pack. For DEN, I am not a fan of the yoke. I like the orange helmet, but if you want to have a modern uniform, make the stripe tapered or more like the current stripe.

I'll add a white helmet as an alternate when I go back and make changes. I'll try tapering the stripe for Denver and playing with the yoke to make things work.

Colts need a white helmet but I like the blue helmet too. What template do you use and what software do you use? Im thinking about starting an NFL series

I'll add a white helmet to the set as an alternate. I use Photoshop and a template made by MattWillcox and BucksFan5 that I changed a little to fit what I was looking for.

Bumping this to get a few more comments. Also taking requests for the next team.

Would like to see the Redskins.

They'll be next up.

Washington Redskins (8/32)

Next up are the Redskins. My biggest issue with their uniforms right now is the inconsistency with the striping across all elements of the uniform, and the fact that the striping changes so drastically with the cut of the jersey. I set out to fix these problems with my re-design. I redid the striping in a way that would fit on the jersey and be consistent on every part of the uniform. I made yellow pants the primary option both at home and on the road because I really like the way it pairs with uniform. I used a ribbon style striping on the helmet to keep the angled striping motif, but I'm not 100% sure I like it and I'm welcome to change.

l44URNi.png2AGgaPz.jpgvDThZTS.jpgKtNKpLz.jpgvr6mLw6.jpg

New Orleans Saints (9/32)

I wanted to come up with a unique look for the Saints, so I looked at New Orleans architecture for inspiration. From that, I created a pattern that is present throughout the uniform. I also removed black pants as an option and added white pants as a throwback to older Saints uniforms. The gold was darkened to a bronze-ier color to keep it consistent across all elements of the uniform.

9RKQw3A.pngR6pe5iu.jpgxEw7A4E.jpgu43X5Rv.jpgX8PtLXu.jpg

Wow. Never thought I would see something as unique as that work. At first I didn't really get it, then I realized the connection to the architecture. Beautiful concept, even though I would like to see black pants, I know they would probably get rid of the vibe you wanted. Also, is that the older Saints logo? If it is, I like it on this uniform.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

I like the broncos orange helmets but would taper the helmet and pants stripes to match the modern style of the jersey. For the colts blue socks I would add the double stripe for consistency sake. I would take the striping off the Redskins helmet or atleast change it back to what it currently is, the ribbon motif just isn't working IMO. Also the yellow socks would stick out, I would change that to white with the striping from the white pants. Saints look good and original, great work overall!

Archived