"Fashion" uniforms you prefer to actual uniforms

coco1997

I'm wondering if anyone has seen "fashion" uniforms in public or for sale that you find preferable to or at least just as good as that team's actual uniform.

I've seen a charcoal gray White Sox home uniform in stores that I think looks fantastic. Here's the best photo I could find:

FF_219259_l.jpg

I also really like this one:

Chicago-White-Sox-Carlton-Fisk-Coopersto

Back when uniform manufacturers could actually make gold jerseys look good, I used to LOVE the Rams gold fashion jersey. I was so upset that we never wore it.

St-Louis-Rams-James-Laurinaitis-55-NFL-M

If Nike would use metallic material like these jerseys ^^, they could do wonders with teams like the Saints, Rams, and 49ers pants as well

While I never was a huge fan of this jersey, I remember the dolphins having a navy fashion jersey during the early 2000s or so. It was even included on ESPN 2K5 as an alternate (Can't post pictures on mobile)

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

While I never was a huge fan of this jersey, I remember the dolphins having a navy fashion jersey during the early 2000s or so. It was even included on ESPN 2K5 as an alternate (Can't post pictures on mobile)

usQ80.jpg

via mobile

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

usQ80.jpg

via mobile

The aqua really "pops". :D

I thought 2K5 was far superior to Madden in everything except the player's movements (seemed stiff on 2K), but especially favored it because of the alternate uniform options. Loved seeing the silver Raiders, gold 49ers and Saints, etc. Madden still allows the Raiders look and flirted with the Bucs black uniforms for a year or two, but is pretty straightforward in that regard.

Theres another White Sox fashion jersey that I see frequently at games but which I've been unable to find any pictures of online. It's a variation of their early 1900's jersey but cream with navy lettering and some red accents. Beautiful jersey.

usQ80.jpg

via mobile

For fashion, sure, but would I prefer those to what they wore then? Nah.

Strangely, these always reminded me of the Bears jerseys, even with the aqua.

Theres another White Sox fashion jersey that I see frequently at games but which I've been unable to find any pictures of online. It's a variation of their early 1900's jersey but cream with navy lettering and some red accents. Beautiful jersey.

This one? It was a Sunday throwback in 2001.

l6nz6qh9gnayfvel8b40k1hif.gif

Needs some tweaks, but this:

JohnnyCanuck(FashionJersey).png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This one? It was a Sunday throwback in 2001.

l6nz6qh9gnayfvel8b40k1hif.gif

No, the one I'm talking about has the arched "Chicago" wordmark on the front (a la their 1976 unis) but the uniform is cream. It's a similar style to the second jersey pictured in my initial post. It's definitely nothing the Sox ever actually wore but is very derivative of their early 1900s and mid-70s looks.

Rams gold jerseys and Raiders silver jerseys already mentioned.

Also the gold 49ers jersey

alex-smith-san-francisco-ers-gold-nfl-re

Wow, that's ugly!

Teams shouldn't have shiny gold jerseys, only shiny pants.

Better than their current alternates.

spacer.png

Archived