"Fashion" uniforms you prefer to actual uniforms

coco1997

Rams gold jerseys and Raiders silver jerseys already mentioned.

Also the gold 49ers jersey

alex-smith-san-francisco-ers-gold-nfl-re

Wow, that's ugly!

Teams shouldn't have shiny gold jerseys, only shiny pants.

Better than their current alternates.

A flaming turd is better than their current alt.

Didn't like it better, but I did like it.

ColoradoAvalancheAltBlue.jpg

Sky blue and navy make much better secondary colors for the Avalanche's maroon than the black and royal-ish blue they actually use.

My other favorite 90s fashion jersey was the Panthers' gold:

img60297841.jpg?_ex=60x60

It's not better than their original red jersey, which was perfection, but it is better than anything else they've worn.

I always loved that jersey. Wish the Avs would do something like that. I think blues work better for a team named after snow more so than burgundy does...

Everyone on here would be complaining about how the logo features burgundy and the striping doesn't :P. But yeah, I agree that looks really sharp!

I always loved that jersey. Wish the Avs would do something like that. I think blues work better for a team named after snow more so than burgundy does...

Everyone on here would be complaining about how the logo features burgundy and the striping doesn't :P. But yeah, I agree that looks really sharp!

Just like the "best sweater ever" Blackhawks don't match striping with primary crest!

It would instantly be the 2nd Best Sweater ever.

I've got one of these:

mnhU9YWZq7qgyLGMhl0pQFQ.jpg

I would've loved to see an alternate with this design. (It also reminds me a lot of these.)

While I never want them to wear these (or the later version) again, I do like these hats as fashion hats only:

m_0g0fC82SpWcE8a4toZAPA.jpg

They may work for a minor league affiliate of the A's. (And maybe replace white with gold).

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I thought 2K5 was far superior to Madden in everything except the player's movements (seemed stiff on 2K), but especially favored it because of the alternate uniform options. Loved seeing the silver Raiders, gold 49ers and Saints, etc. Madden still allows the Raiders look and flirted with the Bucs black uniforms for a year or two, but is pretty straightforward in that regard.

Amen. I still play it to this day because it is better than current Madden games.

IIRC they also had a yellow vikings jersey, which looked awful but was hilarious. Might boot it up and share what I find.

I've got one of these:

mnhU9YWZq7qgyLGMhl0pQFQ.jpg

I would've loved to see an alternate with this design. (It also reminds me a lot of these.)

While I never want them to wear these (or the later version) again, I do like these hats as fashion hats only:

m_0g0fC82SpWcE8a4toZAPA.jpg

They may work for a minor league affiliate of the A's. (And maybe replace white with gold).

my issue with that jersey is the logo and hem stripes seem over sized. Tweak that in concept form and you might have a winner.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• 2 weeks later...

The only unis here that don't suck are the Canucks green (though it needs some work) and Devils black (which, IMO, should be the only color jersey they wear). The Rams gold is probably better than the navy, but it still isn't good because the design of that whole is subpar.

Archived