Adidas soccer concepts

fl00dsm0k3

I have made concepts before for hockey but this is my first concept for soccer. I have decided to make series of concepts that from team whose jersey are not made by Adidas and make them in the Adidas template on the sportslogs site feedback is welcome.

4409__argentina-home-2014%201-1.png

1-the red on the primary kit isn't dark enough, it looks more like pink right now. Otherwise, this is better than what they have coming this year.

2-the mismatched bands on the first set of yellow socks just isn't working for me. I would remove them entirely, or at least make them match

3-the third kit looks more like one that a USL team would wear, not Barcelona. A third kit nowadays has colors completely unrelated to the team, like neon yellow for Barcelona last year or lime green for Juventus. I'm not saying use neon, but choose colors that normally wouldn't be related to the team.

GoDaddy%2BBowl_sig.png

1-the red on the primary kit isn't dark enough, it looks more like pink right now. Otherwise, this is better than what they have coming this year.

2-the mismatched bands on the first set of yellow socks just isn't working for me. I would remove them entirely, or at least make them match

3-the third kit looks more like one that a USL team would wear, not Barcelona. A third kit nowadays has colors completely unrelated to the team, like neon yellow for Barcelona last year or lime green for Juventus. I'm not saying use neon, but choose colors that normally wouldn't be related to the team.

I agree with statement 3.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Ok, so changing what color is the base and what colors is the stripes, does not make the kits different. the first and second kit is almost the exact same thing.

the whole flag for the adidas stripes isn't working.

and you should lose the green on the third.

Its ok to take teams that don't have adidas and then give them adidas kits, but you need to look into their team history, and kit history, you need to know stuff about these teams. You really need to rethink these designs, because right now you are making good designs bad, you are taken traditional looks and screwing with them

For Dortmund I've always liked their solid gold with maybe a small design on the side/sleeves. And they are one of the few teams that uses their true colors on their clash/third kits. I agree with everything Wgeddes said as well.

Also, about the Netherlandsi like where you are headed with the flag as stripes on the pants. Personally I would keep the traditional orange and black and then have the flag colors on the clash kit.

Inter Milan's clash is decent. I would take the stripes off the back of the Jersey as it is a little busy right now and maybe try a black sponsor logo. I'm not sure how I feel about changing Inters traditional kit, but if that's what you are going for, by all means keep it.

I know it's a lot, but just take what you want and plug it in. Not a bad start.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Archived