Norwich City FC redesign

joob

I think this is great, and much nicer and simpler than the original.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

kill the bird on a ball idea it's too much like Tottenham.

I disagree. It's in the original crest and he was able to make the bird look more like a canary than whatever the heck is on Tottenham's crest.

Top left Id put a small N or NCFC or something.

Yes. That would make it look a lot better. Also will you be doing kits?

spacer.png

I like the overall idea of simplifying the crest down to the shield, canary, and ball.

If you did want to add more items from the original crest, you could incorporate the castle turret (sp?) into the top of the crest.

Other than that, maybe you could thin out the lines just a bit (not too much)

Good work.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

I like the idea of something different but If that was presented to the Norwich fans it would be given the thumbs down unfortunately. I think Mockba did one a few years ago which was more suited to the style of Norwich.

glory10.png

The crest is well done.

I'm not sure this works for an English club, though. I agree with adding N to the corner, but I would also get away from the rounded look.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived