New York Cosmos Revival (C&C WANTED)

Hey guys, so I recently noticed that the New York Cosmos team has been revived from years of being away and just until now I have been able to "rebrand" them. The New York Cosmos are known for being one of the best American soccer teams being led by Pele, this story is a little sentimental towards me bc my Grandfather played for the New York Cosmos after his service in the Korean War. Although he played before Pele arrived on the team it was still one of the best squads in America during the 1950's.

Anyways below is 4 crests that I created for my revival of the New York Cosmos (btw if this goes successfully I may do a total revival of the NASL around the 1955-1970 time frame). I personally cannot choose between them and decide which one is the best so C&C is appreciated!

New%20York%20Cosmos%20Logo%202-XL.jpg

New%20York%20Cosmos%20Uniforms-XL.jpg

I like the one in the bottom right corner a lot. You should pick that one.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I do like both bottom designs the most i gotta say, but I'm not sure on which one I like more. I think I like the left one more if only because I can't get the idea out of my head that the right one looks like it's in the middle of playing a round of Trivial Pursuit. Can't wait to see what you do with the kits!

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Bottom left is my fav

The ball looks great but I'm not in love with the font choice. It looks like its unbalanced and could use some kerning

But the text looks a lot cleaner in the top right choice cuz its more spaced out and breathes better but still needs to be kerned.

Good job!

Bottom left is my fav

The ball looks great but I'm not in love with the font choice. It looks like its unbalanced and could use some kerning

But the text looks a lot cleaner in the top right choice cuz its more spaced out and breathes better but still needs to be kerned.

Good job!

Couldn't agree more.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Heres the uniforms:

1. Away uniform

2. Home Uniform

3. Throwback

home is a recoloring of this down to the last pixel

usjersey.jpg

the sponsor logo also bleeds with the yellow.

The away and third are better though.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Heres the uniforms:

1. Away uniform

2. Home Uniform

3. Throwback

usjersey.jpg

I was going for that exact look so thanks

Fans of the team want a look they can call their own, not something they ALL saw last summer changed up with a paint bucket tool. If this was released, every Cosmos supporter would see this right away. There is a difference between taking inspiration from something and copying it. Just saying, your execution on your concepts has been great but some ideas are somewhat shallow.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Heres the uniforms:

1. Away uniform

2. Home Uniform

3. Throwback

usjersey.jpg

I was going for that exact look so thanks

Fans of the team want a look they can call their own, not something they ALL saw last summer changed up with a paint bucket tool. If this was released, every Cosmos supporter would see this right away. There is a difference between taking inspiration from something and copying it. Just saying, your execution on your concepts has been great but some ideas are somewhat shallow.

Okay I agree, I changed it. Its above if you want to look

Archived