NFL/NBA Player Wallpapers (Taking Requests-NEW STYLE)

H11K

Hey there, would love some feedback on some of these wallpapers that I will be making, This first one is just a rough draft-ish prototype, leave feedback, and I will be open to requests once I get the finalized product ready to go! So hopefully you can help me make it as good as possible. NOW TAKING REQUESTS

6v9pO76.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Very Cool, Love the Color Splash over the desaturation ! I think most monitor pixel dimensions are1280 x 1084 I could be wrong. My suggestion is to set your page dimensions to 1280 x 1084 and to center the wall paper within the pixel dimensions of the monitor to avoid stretching the art work when it is set as a background. Maybe give it a border. A border around the artwork would also leave space for desktop icons to be arranged without covering up the picture. I have done a few for members of my fantasy football league and like to use the texture of the football with a Team colors overlay. Click here and here to see an examples of what I am talking about.

Since you are taking requests mine would be for any player on the current Cincinnati Bengals team. ("Red Rifle" Andy Dalton is my first choice.) I will be following this thread.

Very Cool, Love the Color Splash over the desaturation ! I think most monitor pixel dimensions are1280 x 1084 I could be wrong. My suggestion is to set your page dimensions to 1280 x 1084 and to center the wall paper within the pixel dimensions of the monitor to avoid stretching the art work when it is set as a background. Maybe give it a border. A border around the artwork would also leave space for desktop icons to be arranged without covering up the picture. I have done a few for members of my fantasy football league and like to use the texture of the football with a Team colors overlay. Click here and here to see an examples of what I am talking about.

Since you are taking requests mine would be for any player on the current Cincinnati Bengals team. ("Red Rifle" Andy Dalton is my first choice.) I will be following this thread.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, will be noted!

a2BRS8U.png

Can I have a dual wallpaper? I'd like Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola with the word "EDELMANDOLA" written diagonally. I'd want to have Edelman with one pic and Amendola on the other one, and both of them in the foreground bumping heads or shaking hands or something like that. Can I also have Gillette Stadium in the background like you did with Tyronn Mathieu's? That would look rad. Much appreciated!

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Can I have a dual wallpaper? I'd like Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola with the word "EDELMANDOLA" written diagonally. I'd want to have Edelman with one pic and Amendola on the other one, and both of them in the foreground bumping heads or shaking hands or something like that. Can I also have Gillette Stadium in the background like you did with Tyronn Mathieu's? That would look rad. Much appreciated!

I'll see what i can come up with

a2BRS8U.png

I think most monitor pixel dimensions are1280 x 1084 I could be wrong. My suggestion is to set your page dimensions to 1280 x 1084 and to center the wall paper within the pixel dimensions of the monitor to avoid stretching the art work when it is set as a background.

Ehhhh, there's really not 1 resolution that dominates from my experience.

gYH2mW9.png

if i can, id like to make two requests. firstly, Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders, and then one of Chris Harris Jr, Aquib Talib, and T.J. Ward with "No Fly Zone" Written diagonally. if you can only do one, do the no fly zone. Many Thanks

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

Archived