Sydney Kings Rebrand - Concept

P34

I've just been scanning my emails now. I've remembered it incorrectly. I accepted, then backed out of the design job because working with the team and the new supplier felt like a conflict of interest with my current employer. I then offered to be a consultant of sorts on the design process, they and the new supplier agreed. The team showed me the design they wanted (the previously mentioned design) which I said could stand to be improved...and THEN I never heard from them again.

What other league? Is this the champions league? I just skimmed an article about it. Will it just be the same teams?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/more-sports/champions-league-basketball-plans-to-revolutionise-game-and-bring-absolute-elite-to-our-shores/story-fnp3ipqi-1227383426465

Yeah CBL but it should be called something different.

Winter comp, different teams apparently set up similar to the IPL

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

I've just been scanning my emails now. I've remembered it incorrectly. I accepted, then backed out of the design job because working with the team and the new supplier felt like a conflict of interest with my current employer. I then offered to be a consultant of sorts on the design process, they and the new supplier agreed. The team showed me the design they wanted (the previously mentioned design) which I said could stand to be improved...and THEN I never heard from them again.

What other league? Is this the champions league? I just skimmed an article about it. Will it just be the same teams?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/more-sports/champions-league-basketball-plans-to-revolutionise-game-and-bring-absolute-elite-to-our-shores/story-fnp3ipqi-1227383426465

Yeah CBL but it should be called something different.

Winter comp, different teams apparently set up similar to the IPL

Hmmm. I don't know. I suppose it depends on the type of talent it can attract. Anything that puts basketball in the spotlight is a good start though.

Archived