New York Soccer Association

So jaker52 already called dibs on this concept but I was already mid-way through making the league logo for this concept so I decided to just post this anyways...

My original design sort of crashed and burned, so I went with a different name and logo that is simpler and easier to understand. I think this would look best on a jersey but C&C is always appreciated and encouraged.

Here ya go, hope you enjoy!

NYSA%20Logo-X2.jpg

it slightly annoys me that the name is the same but as long as there is a clear difference in team details and stuff it'll be alright. As for the logo I see where you are going with that but it doesn't look as much like a league logo as it does clip art. I would also add some detail to the fire.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

it slightly annoys me that the name is the same but as long as there is a clear difference in team details and stuff it'll be alright. As for the logo I see where you are going with that but it doesn't look as much like a league logo as it does clip art. I would also add some detail to the fire.

I tried to make it stand out more since its a state-wide thing unlike national leagues which have a much more simple look. I didnt wanna just make a box with NYSL in it, but instead experimented with this.

I tried to make it stand out more since its a state-wide thing unlike national leagues which have a much more simple look. I didnt wanna just make a box with NYSL in it, but instead experimented with this.

With mine I tried to make it so it would look good on the field. I more focused on having a bold feel to it. As for yours, it bothers me that the flame is such a clean shape but the torch has all the bold outlines and stuff. Makes the flame look out of place. To fix it, I would add a deeper shade of orange in the flame to make it more realistic.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Slightly annoys... well you must have a cooler head then me.

So jaker52 already called dibs on this concept but I was already mid-way through making the league logo for this concept so I decided to just post this anyways...

My original design sort of crashed and burned, so I went with a different name and logo that is simpler and easier to understand. I think this would look best on a jersey but C&C is always appreciated and encouraged.

NYSA%20Logo-X2.jpg

I do like the logo to be perfectly honest. It has a Brooklyn Nets flare to it but yet simple.

NYSA%20Logo-X2.jpg

I do like the logo to be perfectly honest. It has a Brooklyn Nets flare to it but yet simple.

I was more than slightly, but I didn't want a suspension. I'm happy to see a new name thought and the logo is quite nice. I would recommend having a version with NEW on top and YORK on the bottom for uniforms.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

NYSA%20Logo-X2.jpg

It really does have a Nets flare to it, but it looks pretty clean, sharp and simple.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived