National Baseball League - Orlando Orange Final Updates 1/12

H11K

It looks great! What I would advise doing is putting the link to the first concept with the team name in the first post. In this case, the Orlando Orange. And as said above, if you keep doing it and persevering through the whole league and it stays on the first page, the comments will come!

Was your choice to put city name on the home jersey and mascot name on the road jersey intentional? It doesn't really bother me but is opposite of what is normally done, so if you have a reason for this choice I'd be interested in hearing it.

To be honest I thought that, thats the normal way of doing it, but It has since been changed. Final update coming soon.

a2BRS8U.png

Orlando Orange Final update, added more realistic baseball laces to the logo, and added slight updates to the away uniforms. Also changed the scripts on the jerseys to be Team Name/Home City/Away.

Bn5Q9Uk.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Good job with the updates...I think. I add the last part because with your new presentation the uniforms are incredibly hard to see. At the very least, cut out all the white space in your presentation, it shrinks everything down much smaller than it needs to be. I would also suggest posting it in two different pictures (the jerseys in one, the logos in the other) so that everything is bigger. You worked hard on this design, present it in a way so that everyone can appreciate it fully.

award%20sig.png

Good job with the updates...I think. I add the last part because with your new presentation the uniforms are incredibly hard to see. At the very least, cut out all the white space in your presentation, it shrinks everything down much smaller than it needs to be. I would also suggest posting it in two different pictures (the jerseys in one, the logos in the other) so that everything is bigger. You worked hard on this design, present it in a way so that everyone can appreciate it fully.

Yeah, I had trouble with the presentation, Ill work on that.

a2BRS8U.png

Those remind me of Clemson's baseball uni's which have always been my favorite.

I would also change the text on the primary logo to white and add an orange stroke in place of the white one. Also, add a purple stroke that has the same width as shown on the baseball behind that. Otherwise, it all looks great!

Archived