Elece_CP

Looking at the launch of the new shirt West Ham, I produced a template of Umbro and started doing a series of tests with him, and I was enjoying the results. And test in test, I ended up doing Umbro shirts pros 20 clubs in the Premier League 2015/16, all with the template of West Ham. The result you can check below. Thank you and until next post! C&C Please.

West%2BHam.pngadc%2Bbournemouth.png

arsenal.png

aston%2Bvilla.png

chelsea.png

crystal%2Bpalace.png

everton.pngleicester%2Bcity.pnglliverpool.pngman%2Bcity.png

they are all really simple. not very interesting, they arent bad, just not really anything that says wow. they are all either plain or stripes.

I understand your point of view, but in addition to the uniforms of umbro are simple, the aim of this concept was to test a specific template.

All I have to say is that Norwich needs green, and Chelsea has switched sponsors to Yokohama. Very good otherwise, I'm a fan of that simple look! Maybe add a bit to Tottenham (my favorite team) and watford. Very clean and good work

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Two different vertical stripe shades on the Liverpool kit is interesting. I'd prefer to see LFC below the crest. I really like the simplified Arenal look. Very sharp. Also keep in mind that West Ham is updating their crest this season. Other than that, no complaints here!

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

They all look good, but my problem is that a lot of teams look the same. West Ham and Aston Villa, Man U and Liverpool, Stoke City, Sunderland, and Southampton, Swansea and Spurs, Leicester, Chelsea, and Everton. All of these groups of teams have similarities with the others in the group.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived