McElroy19's AHL Rebrand (28/30) Updated 7/31 Need Help!

McElroy19

I agree with CanucksFan, the Lion looks like its yawning rather than growling. Making the mouth less curved could fix this

I do love the sunglasses though, they remind me of the Orlando Solar Bears logo, which isn't too bad of a logo to be reminded of...

Jake88%2BSignture.png

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Portland Pirates I wanted to do something to tie it in to the coyotes brand, and seeing as there aren't many pirates in the dessert I went for the skull look since I freed that up with the admirals. I thought it was a clever but I'm sure someone will say no because it's to similar to the admirals.

xeIcU5S.jpg

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

This is so unclever, looks too much like the Admirals lol but seriously it's really nice. Not sure how I fell about the hat. I would have done something more like this:

hvmUrT0.png

But nonetheless the skull looks sharp.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I like it! Simple and effective! One nitpick I have is; to me the dog kind of looks like his cheeks are filled with food due to no mouth. Maybe add a snarling mouth or something but that sticks out to me. Good work though!

Hate to do this to you but the Pirates are now the Panthers' affiliate. The Coyotes are now affiliated with the Springfield Falcons, the Blue Jackets with the Lake Erie Monsters, and the Avs with the San Antonio Rampage.

I know, I said earlier that a lot of these were done before the affiliation changed and i didn't care to go back and change it, thanks for the heads up though!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

I like it! Simple and effective! One nitpick I have is; to me the dog kind of looks like his cheeks are filled with food due to no mouth. Maybe add a snarling mouth or something but that sticks out to me. Good work though!

I think it is a bear not a dog. The word bruin is a folk word meaning brown bear. I agree with the cheek thing, though.

I like this logo. It ties in to the Boston Bruins but has it's own feel to it. I agree with timberwolf like I said but other than that it looks great.

Portland: Solid logo, but it feels empty. Maybe put the crossed hockey sticks behind the skull? Also the hat looks off.

Providence: I think the bear needs a mouth, but it looks solid otherwise.

Rockford: One of my favorites so far, but I think you should reduce the contrast between the base color of the hog and the shading color.

Archived