McElroy19's AHL Rebrand (28/30) Updated 7/31 Need Help!

McElroy19

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today we have a simple one but a good one. I'm a big fan of the simplicity of Tampa's new brand and after my move to florida a fan of the team as well so for the Syracuse Crunch I wanted to come up with a logo that combined the simplicity of the Bolts logo as well as the super hero vibe the Crunch currently rock.

PGkD5tZ.jpg

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

I agree with everyone about Stockton, I did it about 100 times and could never get it to look right, I just got a new idea for them though. ANYWAY today we have the new look Texas Stars.

VOuxfah.jpg

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms

I agree with everyone about Stockton, I did it about 100 times and could never get it to look right, I just got a new idea for them though. ANYWAY today we have the new look Texas Stars.

VOuxfah.jpg

Hey hey now I don't think it's fair to show up it's daddy

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Today we have a simple one but a good one. I'm a big fan of the simplicity of Tampa's new brand and after my move to florida a fan of the team as well so for the Syracuse Crunch I wanted to come up with a logo that combined the simplicity of the Bolts logo as well as the super hero vibe the Crunch currently rock.

PGkD5tZ.jpg

Is that a negative-space L for Lightning? And a 7 for...7yracuse?

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

VOuxfah.jpg

Visually it looks nice.

But your are basically saying "Stars Stars" with that logo. That is why the D is in the Dallas logo.

Well after all the positive response to yesterdays Marlies concept Here's todays Utica Comets logo. This one might be my favorite of all of them! let me know what you think!

XPJ7bPO.jpg

That is a great logo and Utica should really think of adopting this and make the present one to a team logo for at their offices or in arena signage. It has a great tie in with the Canucks with the C. I have not agreed with all of the designs but this is one of the best. Great work.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Today we're going way out of the box. For the Rochester Americans I wanted to do something way different seeing as they are one of those teams that always will and always should have the same logo so I just went crazy for crazy's sake. Originally it was just the A but I decided to add the shield just to tie it in more to the current brand.

6hSoZLE.jpg

Archived