Colorado Avalanche Rebrand

ECUFan25

So here I am again. I don't post very many concepts on here because I can only use .svg templates and they are hard to find but I found some I really like, huge shout out to the now not very active gingerbreadmann for the templates. Anyway, let's get to the actual uniforms:

Here is the home:

V-Neck_zpsyqdgf7ox.png

I really like the mountain striping so I tried to make a simpler form of that on the bottom. The CA logo font is Richardson Brand Accelerator and the NOB and numbers are Pointer Sans (a Conrad font, but aren't they all here?).

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE:

What's Different: New logo on front more like the current one but more simple which is what the old one needed more of.

So I now present to you Colorado Avalanche 2.0!

V-Neck-2_zps2lim8j57.png

I feel like its too simple. The logo needs lots of attention, and so does the jersey design. The numbers are a little too wide, and on the back the mountain is off center. And about the mountains on the jersey, it seems like it just goes up and down, add some ridges into it, put a little bit more effort and thought into it and you'll find yourself with a great concept. I hate to be that guy who just completely dissed your concept, but you need to spend some time on things before you send it out.

I'm sorry but that doesn't look remotely decent. The logo looks like a bunch of nondescript blobs haphazardly thrown together and the gradient is not helping matters either. I would recommend spending significantly more time on your concepts before posting. Not a single thing you've posted is an improvement over the current jerseys, let alone when the team actually looked good prior to 2007.

Archived