Sign in to follow this  
R3G

Cleveland Gladiators Concept logo

I began designing this a little bit ago, but I've hit a brick wall. I don't know what to add/subtract, etc. Can I have help on creating this? It is supposed to be a gladiator shield along with gladiator swords on it.

19037744876_7f27cb50a8_o.png

The swords are to small I comparison to the shield usually swords would be bigger than a shield. Right now your script says "cleueland". I'd also add a third color (white/grey/etc).

The swords are to small I comparison to the shield usually swords would be bigger than a shield. Right now your script says "cleueland". I'd also add a third color (white/grey/etc).

Thank you! I made the swords so that they would be art on the shield rather than actual swords, and I'll definitely fix the V. I tried incorporating a third color, but it didn't look good anywhere that I could see, if you can help me with that, it would be awesome! Thanks!

I Just made a 76ers logo as well because I'm bored haha. Please give feedback!

18878386688_dab0991d3b_o.png

The sixers logo is different, but alright. Maybe make the swords bigger and in an "X" shape instead of a "t" shape.

For the Gladiators, cross the swords in the shape of an X and enlarge. I'd add some type of symbol in the middle of the shield, possibly an interlocked CG or something that shows that it's an Arena League team. Find a font for the word marks that is more Roman rather than digital. That should help improve this a bit.