Atlanta Hawks -- 2015 rebranding

j'villejags

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Volt possibility alone has me so excited for this rebrand, this scheme looks great to me

bPYuY7s.png

White Home

Red Away

Black Alternate (Worn like the Cavs Blue)

Volt Pride

I'm sure it would look better on a Nascar than an nba jersey

GO NETS.

The Volt or Neon green works with the Seahawks cos it contrasts with the darker navy. The Atlanta Red and Volt doesn't work for me because they're both quite bright colours. I was intrigued by the Xmas jersey pattern though. But honestly I love the current set as its one of the best uses of Red White Blue in the league. I'm hoping to be surprised but I am concerned seen as the Bucks are the only decent rebrand so far.

No idea how credible this is so take it FWIW:

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-22%20at%205.09.3

Looks familiar:

CGl7heXUIAIEmuE.png

https://twitter.com/conradburry/status/606151440667516928

I suppose I wouldn't mind something like this, it's close to the colors the should be wearing and looks much more "Atlanta Hawks" then what they have been wearing. That said, the black text and numbers against the red is kinda hard to read, even with the volt outline. And I'm still not sure I understand the whole triangles deal. Is there something I'm missing with that or is it pretty much (supposedly, of course) there just 'cause?

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I usually hate when people constantly demand that teams return to a certain look but the Hawks really need to go back to red and yellow (with or without black).

Lime green (I'm sorry "Volt") and red is not a good pairing.

We don't need neon green on any sports uniform.

I guess you aren't a fan of the Sounders then.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

I like how Nike fed you guys "volt" and you use it like that's an actual term for a color and not made up nonsense.

Literally every name for everything is made up nonsense. Someone had to decide that black was "black".

But regardless I love where these unis seem to be going. The NBA needs more unique, crazy uniforms. From the looks of it, they don't seem to be too over the top...just the right amount to give them the unique look they (and every team) deserve.

I like how Nike fed you guys "volt" and you use it like that's an actual term for a color and not made up nonsense.

Volt is easier to write than highliter yellow. Cause that's essentially what it is. It's much closer to that than it is lime green.

I usually hate when people constantly demand that teams return to a certain look but the Hawks really need to go back to red and yellow (with or without black).

Lime green (I'm sorry "Volt") and red is not a good pairing.

I consider what the Seahawks use to be lime green (especially the 02-11 version) and volt/highliter as this:

baylor_home.jpg

Archived