High School Rebrand

JT221

I do like the orange scheme here. It's a great scheme and I think it works well with Texas.

As to the state outline, this is Texas we are talking about and I know a number of high schools use the whole state outline.

My beef with the logo is how jagged the connection between the R and H is.

#6 is definitely the best.

Your presentation looks strikingly similar to mine... Although I suppose it's just Bebas in grey with some underlines.

Yes I saw the layout somewhere on here and it inspired me. I apologize if it's close to yours. I'll be more than happy to change mine!

#9 or #1

You should make the star in the map a solid white color because imo that doesn't seem like a high school primary logo. Also, I think you should try and include the N(for northern in there somewhere. Again, just my opinion

Looks great otherwise.

Good points. As I stated, the logo was originally going to be a secondary used minimally. My original plan was to create a mascot logo but had a very hard time drawing a bronco. However, I am still working on that as well as trying to add the 'N' above the 'RH' while looking unified at the same time. Thanks for your feedback.

Of the helmets 3 and 6 are my favorites, they're all looking good though!

Two thoughts came to mind for sneaking the N in there. If you made the font smaller, you might be able to have the N flow into the R in the same way the R flows into the H, and have it all take up about the same amount of space (guessing that's been tried though).

The other idea could be to extend the bottom left part of the R down until it's even with the bottom of the H, and the top right part of the H up until it's even with the top of the R. Since the RH is already slanted down similar to how the middle line of N slants, extending those two lines could allow the combined RH logo to also look like a N.

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

#6 is definitely the best.

Your presentation looks strikingly similar to mine... Although I suppose it's just Bebas in grey with some underlines.

Yes I saw the layout somewhere on here and it inspired me. I apologize if it's close to yours. I'll be more than happy to change mine!

Don't worry about it, I was inspired by someone else here, so no harm no foul. It's a good look!

spacer.png

I have considered all of the comments and suggestions as well as my own personal thoughts and have updated the final version of the logo. The reason I am sticking with the same color scheme is because of the fact that I originally wanted the tan and red/orange to be purely accent colors used to make the logo 'pop' while keeping navy as the school's primary color. Another smaller reason is that the tan as a primary looked too bland on the team's uniforms. I also removed the 'North' in the name due to the difficulties in adding the full initials into the logo as well as wanting going back to the school's original name (although they are still located in North Richland Hills). Please post your comments!

Final%20Logo_zpsc8i27vj1.jpg

Archived