I Make Photoshop Sports Templates.. What do you guys need the most ?

saltshaker911

Hello, There..

Been a long time lurker around here, but just decided to get my own account today.. and thought I'd ask you

guys .. What Photoshop Sports templates do you need the most ?

I've made this Photoshop Riddler 360 Helmet template last year, where you can easily edit colors in one click, and add images/logos...etc

and i've seen it used several times by users on this forum... So I'm currently looking forward to make more sports templates,

so if you prefer specific angles, equipment, resolutions, or sports.. just let me know and i'd love to work on them..

Regards

Thanks so much for your feedback guys.. i'll make sure to create new baseball and basketball templates, and i'll

post here as soon as they are done :)

as far as soccer player templates.. i already have a fully editable template with included in this flyer .. the model

has signed a usage licence, so you can freely use it in commercial material if you get the extended licence of the flyer..

also you can like my facebook page, for instant notifications of new templates :)

Guest darkpiranha

I'd love to see something similar to what you did for the helmet template, but with other angles of the helmet. Front, back, full side, like Davidson's template. Depending on how you have the smart objects set up, it would be great to just change out the colors and logo in one place, and it updates everywhere else. I see that it says that the full helmet logo option has a warp/wrap of some kind. Does the regular logo placement have a warped smart object you can just drop a logo into? And if so, how much of the helmet does it cover? For example, the Eagles and Seahawks have helmet logos that go all the way tot he edges of the front and back respectively.

I've been looking for the new Under Armour template for a while now. A flat one to match this would be ideal.

2014-15%2Ball..jpg

Yes, we need under armour, under armour, under armour, and more under armour.
I have the newest UA football template (the one used by Maryland, Utah and Tech) in .ai. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

• 1 month later...

Hello, There..

Been a long time lurker around here, but just decided to get my own account today.. and thought I'd ask you

guys .. What Photoshop Sports templates do you need the most ?

I've made this Photoshop Riddler 360 Helmet template last year, where you can easily edit colors in one click, and add images/logos...etc

and i've seen it used several times by users on this forum... So I'm currently looking forward to make more sports templates,

so if you prefer specific angles, equipment, resolutions, or sports.. just let me know and i'd love to work on them..

Regards

I would love to see a realistic baseball template.

Archived