Nike + CFL 2015 (Winnipeg 7/6)

mbannon92

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been top notch all around so far, and I really like what you've done with Winnipeg. The only thing I'd like to see is a more traditional block font on the pride uniforms, rather than the same font as the regular uniforms. Keep up the strong work!

Overall--I like it.

Every one looks better than what that teams currently has.

Here's a few more specific comments as well-

BC: I love the Lion's Paw logo--so seeing it on the second set is very welcome.

Calgary:-Yes--Red numbers on white jerseys, and black downplayed quite a bit, and n pyjama pants!

I like the second set harkening back to 48, but I would like to see that one a bit different--with red helmets, or do something other than a red version of the horse if you use white helmets--the 48 team had white leather helmets with red stripes meeting at the top, which might not look great on a modern style helmet, btu the red horse just looks wrong to this Stampeders's fan.

Edmonton--good job, but on the second set I'd like to see it with their old shade of green & gold (Which actually was gold, not yellow)--just like you used old colours for the Bombers.

Ottawa, as the RedBlacks need more red on the road unis (Even if it's just an outline on the numbers and a pant stripe...otherwise--they look good, real good--even better job on the second set.

Toronto--I like the use of the Football boat. It's classic to me.

Winnipeg-I like the older look as well, but on the regular set I'd like to see more with their sleeves being more white & gold, and less blue--like on their set I liek the best.

but overall--fantastic job--an improvement to every team.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful set for all of the CFL teams! Really nice work... not sure I like the Argos' Pride helmets with the horizontal stripes at the bottom, but I love the updated football/ship logo. I'm not in love with the Winnipeg Pride set with the harsh blue and gold. The rest of the sets are brilliant!

22eb89183f6e207bcbce03d4e0b1474d.jpg

Archived