Hand-Drawn Premier League Redesign

flyersfan

Starting the Premier League Redesign. First concept posted for me, but I'm not new to the designing. Anyways, before you look at these concepts; I drew these while riding in an RV. For those of you who don't know how this feels, it's like there is a constant earthquake with a few sudden jolts here and there. So there may be some mess ups. A lot of the uniforms you'll see are like "away" jerseys. I like to keep the brands with an identity. Yes, there are some funky designs too, but tradition is what my goal was. I will also be accepting requests for future teams to draw. Please give some c&c and I'll get this started!

Teams Posted (all in this thread):

Arsenal

Aston Villa

tPYI2lN.jpg

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Arsenal I tried to stay true to tradition and made blue a bit more prominent. The third kit is my favorite, it's the "away" version of the home.

eQgZaLd.jpg

For Aston villa, I went with the traditional home, a bit of a change for the away, with the leotard look. And the third is all about the blu accents. The sock is supposed to be a gradient, it came out okay.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Requests for individual teams would be greatly appreciated, as would c and c. I have most of the teams done and working as I speak so I will post quite a few a day. I started with 2. And they are in no particular order, just going to post whoever I want to.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Good, for doing it in an RV! lol

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Good, for doing it in an RV! lol

thank you! Once imgur works again, it's struggling, I'll get 3 more, including my favorite team (don't hate me) the SPURS, west ham, and either Newcastle or Norwich. Enjoy!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

hw55qEE.jpg

Here are my favorites. The Tottenham Hotspur. Please don't hate on the team, or hate on me for liking them. (I take enough lol) anyways as under armours only team in the premiership, I thought they should have a recognizable identity, which is what I shot for. Sorry this one is a bit boring but it's what I think the Spurs need. Enjoy!!!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

West Ham United:

4EyxKNP.jpg

Nothing too special, just trying to get away from Aston Villa: the third, yes, that is brown. I needed to try it on a team somewhere. It's a lot better than now Portos in my opinion. The home stays with tradition, but the away is just burgundy and white.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Swansea:

zdKr6WL.jpg

One of my favorite designs personally. I went with an all white home. Third is a recoloring, with black bottoms, and the swan of the crest placed on the shirt. The purple and yellow is unique and also my favorite color combo Swansea has used in the past. Enjoy!

I have all but Bournemouth yet to do! I'll get them all posted, and hopefully I can get c & c!

I will make digital versions of these once I get access to a computer, this has all been done using an iPhone actually!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Watford:

3oukuld.jpg

This was a cool one to do. I made many different combinations and these are the ones I went with. Red yellow and black is a unique color scheme in the league, so I made that prominent. They would be able to mix and match if needed, if the team needs to clash more. Enjoy!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived