My take on Team USA: USMNT and USWNT

upperV03

Hello all, I have recently decided to take a short hiatus from my MLS kit concepts, and with the Women's World Cup ongoing, I bring to you kit designs for both the USMNT and USWNT. As many of you would probably agree, the kits the US women are wearing in this World Cup leave something to be desired, both from a color and design standpoint. With these concepts, I decided to bring back two classic design elements the US has used in the past; the sash and hoops. On both kits, a monochromatic blue crest is used, and each features a solid red polo collar, as well as a red stripe going down the shorts. The primary kit, which can be paired with either white or blue shorts, features a subtle light grey sash going diagonally down the torso. The secondary kit, which can again be paired with both pairs of shorts, is deep royal blue with parts of thirteen tonal hoops, a nod to the stripes from the flag, and the thirteen original colonies. The names and numbers, which are blue on the home kit and white on the away, have been slightly modified, going from Rex Bold to Rex Bold Inline. Overall, I wanted to give both national teams a colorful and classic design, while also instituting some more modern elements. Any C&C you all have would be much appreciated. Oh, and s/o to raysox for the incredible template, which is somehow even sleeker and easier to use than his last.

SjM14MM.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Option two on both, definitely.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love these. Absolutely. Only suggestion (or question) is what are those lines under the arm on the white jersey? I don't know if I'm a fan of that part, but the rest is pure gold. (It's actually blue and white but you catch my drift)

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

^^ To answer your question, those are ventilation holes that Nike puts into its kits to help with sweat-wicking, staying cool, etc. It's just part of the template. And also, if anyone has further comments on these, please do so on the topic titled "My take on the USMNT and USWNT". As I said earlier, I accidentally double posted the topic, so please only use that one for comments. I have a third kit posted on there if you would like to see that and possibly leave a comment for that one. Once again, I apologize for double posting the topic, but please only use the other topic for comments from now on.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived