New Fictional Basketball League, USPBL (Tucson Saguaros new logo and uniforms added.)

QThaGAWD

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Louisville script is steeper than the Riders script. Also I don't how I feel about the pattern on the sides, I would replace it with circles to give it a cleaner look.

yea i cant seem to get the louisville to look right but i will replace it once its done and looks better

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Wow, it's so cool to see some of my suggested names for teams on an actual uniform or logo. Great work so far!

thank you. i appreciate that.
Your welcome! Nice work on the Vipers, imo the numbers are a bit too large. Otherwise, nice work.

sorry for the long break but im back and i have a new logo for you guys. i hope you all like it it didnt take long to change( couple days at most) but again, i hope you all like it.

Boise Thunderbirds logo and uniforms:

thunderbirds%20mk2%20draft%205_zps1fwiv8

Boise%20uni%20draft%202_zpsjb4sbzze.png

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

For Boise, it needs something more. Its way too simple, i think you can take something from the wings of the logo with that sharp jagged wing structure and make it into striping. For Dallas, make the home numbers a color besides white and also take the wordmark off the away pants. This is a good start though, and i like the font for Dallas, nice work!

• 3 weeks later...

Silver Aces New Logo.

Inspiration: Brooklyn Nets.

i wanted it to still look sorta like a poker chip, so i could use some C&C :) .

silver%20aces%20mk2_zpseevuvtrc.png

I'd like to see you splash in some gold on the outside of the roundel. That would suit Las Vegas very much.

Archived