New Fictional Basketball League, USPBL (Tucson Saguaros new logo and uniforms added.)

QThaGAWD

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw man on the survey I accidentally clicked submit when I wasn't finished with the survey. I finished about half of it. I'm sorry. It doesn't let me do it again or I would

thats ok ill work with what you sent in thank you

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

CHANGE TO THE SURVEY i made it to where the name with the highest score wins so that it adds up to one big score so now its lowest to highest 1 being worst and everyone who voted already dont worry i changed everything in your votes to reflect the new format so what you voted as 1 will be getting a 4

thank you to all that vote its still open and will be until midnight or a little after. :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Hey Guys got the first concept logo for the Little Rock team that i'll be choosing the name for. I went with the name of Destroyers and here's my first sketch.

LRD_zpsj8qtwrbb.png

where i have the word mark now is not the final placement but just a label C&C welcomed! :)

EDIT:

also made a quick sketch for the Daytona Beach team, the nickname i chose was the Seagulls i know its not really relevant to Daytona Beach but anytime you got a beach environment people and food there are always gonna be alot of seagulls so i thought it seemed appropriate C&C welcomed

gulls_zpstykpvyr6.png

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

My idea is the Daytona (Beach) Racers.

i like the racing themed name but i already closed suggestions and made the poll for voting on the names you can take it if you want in this link > https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZS682QG < i hope you will give C&C on the logos and uniforms though. thank you :)

also polls are open till midnight then ill stop taking votes

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Voting closed: thanks to everyone who participated

your choices for these teams after voting are as followed;

Alburquerque - Desert Dogs

Norfolk- Captains

Boise- Thunderbirds

Tucson- Saguaros

El Paso- Stars

Omaha- Stampede

Austin- Outlaws

Birmingham- Vipers

Las Vegas- Aces

Louisville- Riders

and of course i chose the Little Rock and Daytona team names

again a big thanks for your votes these concepts will be a lot of fun :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

That's a shame. I really liked the Gatekeepers name *sigh*

Riders fits though

Can't wait to see the logos

Same Here i was kinda surprised it didn't get more votes logos are gonna be fun to make and im gonna try my best not to rush them and take my time on each of them

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

ok first logo design version 1.0 the Daytona Beach Seagulls or Daytona Seagulls

Color scheme: Smoke grey (daytona is rich in racing history and cars give of exhaust or "smoke") light grey (because seagulls have light grey feathers as well as Black and White) Bright Orange represents sunny weather.

gulls%20mk2_zpst07plzxj.png

C&C appreciated (i was too tired to post this last night :) )

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Well overall I'd give either less detail to the facial region or more detail everywhere else. The wings look empty and the face looks busy comparatively. Also your forgot the claws

thank you for your input. i didnt forget the feet i left them off intentionally in this version but they do appear in my sketch and one of them is holding the ball. i just didnt work them in. to address the no detail. this is just the first version im using all of your C&C to make changes i havent even started shading yet.

thanks for looking :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

UPDATE SEAGULLS: Version 1.1

gulls%20mk3_zpsb0bw0vr7.png

added a white stripe to the chest because its in the color scheme and i wanted it to be a small part of the logo. added some shading and simple wing design to help it not look so plain. C&C appreciated as always! :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Archived