New Fictional Basketball League, USPBL (Tucson Saguaros new logo and uniforms added.)

QThaGAWD

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant Boise looks 3d

I know what you mean for Birmingham

You didn't type Boise anywhere in that reply but yea I went with a simple shadow effect to make it look like it it was floating/flying but I'm still tinkering with it as a work on other logos

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

For the Thunderbirds i went with a modified versions of the logo from the ford thunderbird cars and added a native amercan feel to it, but kept it very simple. C&C appreciated.

Boise Thunderbirds:

thunderbirds%20mk1_zpslgujjqlf.png

thanks for looking :)

Why is the head of the thunderbird an F? I would make it look more birdlike (add a beak).

award%20sig.png

I'm just not sure if that Birmingham look is going to work. I think the logo would look much stronger as just the vipehead and ball. Ditch the state outline and I think it'll look much better

i'll do that and will post it later. thank you for you C&C

For the Thunderbirds i went with a modified versions of the logo from the ford thunderbird cars and added a native amercan feel to it, but kept it very simple. C&C appreciated.

Boise Thunderbirds:

thunderbirds%20mk1_zpslgujjqlf.png

Why is the head of the thunderbird an F? I would make it look more birdlike (add a beak).

the bird isnt facing right. it mimics native american art and the bird is usually facing left as well as mimicking the Ford Thunderbird logo which is also facing left, the 2 protrutions you see are kinda suppose to represent feathers on the head like most native american drawings that you see.

This reminds me of the New Mexico flag personally.

which one? Boise? could you suggest a different color scheme?

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Much better! This is a really good looking logo very nice job, only thing would be either make the eyes slits a little more noticeable or eliminate them all together. Either would work, right now they just look like lines

thank you, i'll work on them and debate whether to change them up or just leave them out like i did before.

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Remove some of the details and cracks from the face, simplify the eyes, and make both sides relatively symmetrical. Also do something more with the box of lettering at the bottom, maybe an old timey western scroll thing I don't know. You got a good start though looking forward to the rest of your series!

Little Rock Destroyers: went with a silhouette of a naval ship on top of a Destroyer word mark and behind the secondary logo which is a ball in a port hole or window. i also used the naval signal flag design of Lima And Romeo as just and "LR" nod and not as what those signals mean (in the military) within the ball.

little%20rock%20destroyers_zpsotfea87m.p

hows it look?

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Whoever didn't vote for the name Gatekeepers for Omaha should be arrested and fined.

I'm really digging the Destroyers logo. What's there secondary logo?

i slipped the secondary logo into the word mark probably (eventually) will take it out so that the destroyers wont have too much going on in one logo. yea honestly im still kinda bummed for the omaha team not being the gate keepers but im a fan of the logo i made for the team in any case.

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

now that primary logos are pretty much done, with the exception of a few getting eventual tweaks and a revision or 2. im gonna start working on secondary/tertiary logos as well as uniforms after that. im looking forward to your C&C on the next leg of this. :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

DESTROYERS UPDATE:

MAIN:

little%20rock%20destroyers%20update_zpsq

(Got rid of the jumbled mess of lines in the middle of the ship and took the "port hole" logo out which is now the secondary seen below)

SECONDARY:

Little%20Rock%20test%204_zpso1ususth.png

TERTIARY:

Little%20Rock%20test%201_zpshwpxosut.png

(Standard anchor logo works well but i feel it might be too generic C&C welcomed)

thanks for looking. :)

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Archived