Clippers

Bucks

Suns

Warriors

Upcoming:

76ers

Grizzlies

Any Requests?

Hello to all, I made a clippers logo as many others have. I just hand drew mine, and will redesign, listening to the comments and suggestions I get. I hope you enjoy!

WldnBow.jpg

The line in the a is supposed to be a tear, signifying that if you "rip" the team, they will continue to move forward. Also "Los Angeles" can be read on the side of the boat, and the letters LAC are written on the sails, meaning LA clippers. I will be making secondary logos and uniforms in the coming days. Let me hear some suggestions, I would like to improve it!

Heres the secondary:

OasNHjE.jpg

The secondary is supposed to be very simple. The basketball is present, as required by the nba. Then a "c" wraps around it, and has full control because the "clippers control the game." And the blue is a light blue that then fades to white like a wave's crest. It is meant to be a wave in the ocean, where the clippers once were. Enjoy! And c&c please!

OHpYKfg.jpg

Finally! Jerseys! The colors are a red, a light blue, and a bronze/tan. The uniforms read Clippers, to distinguish from the lakers who also wear "Los Angeles." Anyways, simple outlines, and the wordmark clippers is new. I will upload a larger picture later. If you are looking at the shirt, the right side has just a solid bronze line down the side, as thick as on the left, which has LAC on the shorts, and two sails, like the ones on the front of a clipper ship. The bronze is the "masts" for those sails. Enjoy!!!

GGu27Fi.jpg

The alt and city pride uniforms.... The alt is simply recolorings of the home and away, but I tried to be creative in the city pride. I'm not from the area of LA so I used whatever I could find online to use. Simple striping at sleeves and neck, but the wordmark is different, and the numbers will have a old like font... The sides of the uniform is what is important here. The green yellow red is not a traffic light, but the colors of the Los angeles flag. The flag is green yellow and red. I continued the red stripe down into the shorts. The red hoop around the shorts is based on the flag of California, since that is also who they are representing. Enjoy and please leave C&C. I will eventually try to make these digital.

HbZoa2w.jpg

Here's an updated primary. I tried to simplify things. Made Los angeles bigger, and condensed the boat. Switched the colors of LA and C, made them thicker. please let me know what you like/dislike about the logo.

Make the boat flat against the water with a wave like pattern at the bottom to indicate it's in the water. The pride jersey is OK, and the sail design seems to work. Just make the drawings a little less rough and you'd have an OK design.

Here's another secondary: which do you prefer?

eFKRdwL.jpg

CnzOR5I.jpg

And I apologize for rough drawings I've done this all while riding in an RV. I will make better ones later today once we stop which is very soon. Thanks for all the kind words! And please C&C!

And not to be pushy but can I hear about the uniforms as well? I would like to fix those too! Thanks!

Here's another secondary: which do you prefer?

eFKRdwL.jpg

CnzOR5I.jpg

And I apologize for rough drawings I've done this all while riding in an RV. I will make better ones later today once we stop which is very soon. Thanks for all the kind words! And please C&C!

And not to be pushy but can I hear about the uniforms as well? I would like to fix those too! Thanks!

There's the "i" in team. Just kidding. But yeah, incorporating the "LA" into the sail is better than Ballmer's explanation that the LA in LAC is a basketball court.

RdDhb3U.jpg

Sorry for all these posts if you're following it. Anyways here is yet another update to the primary logo. And by the way I'm probably going to start a league rebrand because I have time to kill and this has been fun. It's all thanks to the support and the C&C! Keep it coming please!

Here's a Milwaukee Bucks logo:

fehn7nd.jpg

This is almost a recoloring of the current, but I didn't use it as a reference. I changed the thread to the whole NBA instead of just the Clippers. Here's what I think the bucks should look like, secondaries and uniforms coming tomorrow. Enjoy and let me hear some C&C!

Not liking the idea of the clippers and brown, and bucks logo kind of looks like ET. I really do like how your concepts are full of creativity. You're willing to try new things in your concepts, and I love to see that on the boards. Like everyone else has said these are great starts that need cleaning up.

Archived