2015 NBA Draftees/Free Agents w/ New Unis

hettinger_rl

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CIdQr_EVAAE9U3y.jpg

Dang, I didn't realize the Rockets got Harrell and Dekker. Good haul for an already good team

Just signed Christian Wood too, who I had as a late first/early second rounder (not that it means anything... Haha)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

478642414-the-seventh-selection-in-the-2

C'mon Nuggets...if you're going to unveil new jerseys before the draft, please have your draftee holding the new jersey.

628x471.jpg

The Jazz unis would be greatly improved if they didn't have the Stahl's basic block. Worst number font in the NBA (yeah, Sixers, I'm looking at you too).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

A repost of the picture I put in the Sixers topic yesterday. The actual numbers haven't been chosen yet (and Okafor's #15 is already retired)

CIhTF9LWsAAgtRh.jpg

(Jahlil Okafor, Richaun Holmes, J.P. Tokoto)

A repost of the picture I put in the Sixers topic yesterday. The actual numbers haven't been chosen yet (and Okafor's #15 is already retired)

CIhTF9LWsAAgtRh.jpg

I heard there was some controversy at this moment. Apparently Okafor threw his jersey down like a piece of trash. I'm sure its just been sensationalized so people think he's unhappy there.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

CIhTF9LWsAAgtRh.jpg

I heard there was some controversy at this moment. Apparently Okafor threw his jersey down like a piece of trash. I'm sure its just been sensationalized so people think he's unhappy there.

Yeah very much sensationalized. He dropped it on a table that was outside the view of the camera. Highly doubt he was trying to disrespect the Sixers.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Good lord what a non-story

Yes and no. There's obviously a table that he dropped the jersey on to. However, he admittedly wanted to be a Laker and his body language spoke volumes when the 76ers drafted him. He definitely doesn't want to be there. Just another diva rookie that thinks he deserves things when you have to actually earn them.

I like the guy down in the corner, he's just like "yep.....alright"

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Good lord what a non-story

Yes and no. There's obviously a table that he dropped the jersey on to. However, he admittedly wanted to be a Laker and his body language spoke volumes when the 76ers drafted him. He definitely doesn't want to be there. Just another diva rookie that thinks he deserves things when you have to actually earn them.

There are mitigating factors here. Philadelphia is were young prospects go to die. I'd be pissed if I were him too.

I also thing NBA players should stop wearing slim fitting suits. They make the players look smaller than they are (even though it should be the other way around).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived