2015 NBA Draftees/Free Agents w/ New Unis

hettinger_rl

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord what a non-story

Yes and no. There's obviously a table that he dropped the jersey on to. However, he admittedly wanted to be a Laker and his body language spoke volumes when the 76ers drafted him. He definitely doesn't want to be there. Just another diva rookie that thinks he deserves things when you have to actually earn them.

There are mitigating factors here. Philadelphia is were young prospects go to die. I'd be pissed if I were him too.

I also thing NBA players should stop wearing slim fitting suits. They make the players look smaller than they are (even though it should be the other way around).

I agree. I think he probably would rather have been a Laker, and can you blame him? He's still just a kid, he'll mature and probably grow to love Philly. I remember John Wall didn't seem too enamored to be a Wizard early on. Hell, I remember that first season with the Wiz, on twitter all he talked about was UK. Like, ALL the time. Now? He barely mentions them. He appears to have embraced and legitimately developed feelings for DC (although granted, I'm not in his head, so Idk what his actual views are)

90758391980.gif

A repost of the picture I put in the Sixers topic yesterday. The actual numbers haven't been chosen yet (and Okafor's #15 is already retired)

CIhTF9LWsAAgtRh.jpg

(Jahlil Okafor, Richaun Holmes, J.P. Tokoto)

Okafor is wearing #8, I heard. Tony Wroten will be changing numbers (I would guess to 1).

CIdQr_EVAAE9U3y.jpg

This reminds me, aren't the rockets getting a new cut for their regular jerseys that basically connects the hoops at the top of the shoulder to thin out the shoulders
YeS, with silver outlined numbers as well if I'm not mistaken.

Archived