PPL - Pennsylvania Premier League (Complete)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not bad, but hershey and Lancaster can NOT have the same soccer ball in the middle.

Yeah I have to agree with that, maybe one of them with modern soccer ball or create different ball. But overall, i loved how all the uniforms come out! good to see alot different style and colors!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I think Hershey is my absolute favorite. That simple brown and white looks very sharp together. I love the crest as well, the more classic style just seems to mesh for some reason. If you're deciding which team's crest you'd change the ball for, I'd change Lancaster's because the classic style works so well for Hershey. All in all, great work across the board!

Now I'm craving chocolate. :P

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Agreed about the comparison between the Lancaster and Hershey soccer balls.

Also, are the shorts interchangeable? If not, I would hate to see you give the entire league with mono white away kits as you have so far. Nothing would give me more joy than to have you inject some color into those kits. Those are really my only gripes thus far, though. Great work!

Agreed about the comparison between the Lancaster and Hershey soccer balls.

Also, are the shorts interchangeable? If not, I would hate to see you give the entire league with mono white away kits as you have so far. Nothing would give me more joy than to have you inject some color into those kits. Those are really my only gripes thus far, though. Great work!

The concept I am working on now doesnt follow the "away = white uniform". Its a New England Premier League...

Here's the rest!

Pittsburgh%20Hammers%20Display-XL.pngWilkes-Barre%20Express%20Display-XL.pngGettysburg%20Athletics%20Display-XL.pngErie%20Emeralds%20Display-XL.png

I would suggest reading as a city for a team. But I like what you've done. Can I see the font you're using? It looks like a league wide font? I guess post a picture of all the numbers together? I'm just interested to see it. Solid work

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

I would suggest reading as a city for a team. But I like what you've done. Can I see the font you're using? It looks like a league wide font? I guess post a picture of all the numbers together? I'm just interested to see it. Solid work

The numbers and name on the jersey backs is the font FCK 2014 by Fonts by Conrad. But the font in the crests is a league wide font called Starkville also by Conrad

Just came across this thread and it is one of my personal favorite soccer threads. I live in central PA and have been to many of the cities that have teams and the team names and colors fit the cities very well. Nice Job and can't wait to see the New England league

Archived