MLB (and MiLB) Lonely Alts...Late June '15 edition feat. the Mets and D-backs

Discrim

I figured I'd take a little break from the Rivalry spinoffs...and thus, I return to one of those things everybody's done, but nobody else has a true name for. Yes indeed...the Lonely Alts are back!

Leading off, one of the minor league alts, the Rochester Red Wings

rocredwingsalt15.png

Batting second, our other bush leaguers, the Burlington Bees

burbeesalt15.png

Wanna rumble with the bee, huh?

Third in the order, the D-backs

dbacksalt15.png

I was seriously considering a more contemporary take on the D-backs' TATC jersey, which featured a wraparound snake. Decided against it for now, in favor of this diamond-trimmed gem.

Last but definitely not least...BigRed, I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed Ilny for a bit and gave her a few tweaks.

metslonealt15.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think the Bees and the D-Backs look good, but the others are iffy. Red wings have a strange design. Mets just look weird.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I like the stripe idea you had for the Mets. Kinda like the Islanders, but different. I also love the makeover you gave Ilny. I think she could be quite popular, but I don't know if she could replace Mr. Met.

The Bees look awesome too. They really oughta do something like that, or at least something with stripey sleeves and socks.

Archived