2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then we revert to the original mystery .... as to why is the NFL is letting Carolina wear their alternate Carolina Blue's 3 times this season?

These are all road games too I might add.

NFL basically said Thursday games don't count against alt jersey rule this year. They want to encourage teams to go color vs color. So they won't hold it against you if other team doesn't decide to. Next year they will force issue. Whether it's news special jerseys or whatever,

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

That combo right there will be the worst thing to ever see an NFL field to date. While all sock-pants tights looks are awful, at least there's something utilitarian about it when it's a dark color. Like "We only have these brown socks, so that's all we can wear with the brown pants." But orange socks are so horrible that this will look worse - like they focus-grouped it and actively set out to look as bad as possible. Orange yoga pants, brown jerseys with illegible orange numbers and a whole lot of crap in between. This will be the worst thing ever until Nike's able to convince the next unsuccessful franchise that the way to get better is to have wacky uniforms.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Cowboys will wear the beautiful underused Navy jerseys 4 times this year: @PHI, @MIA, @NO and @TB

As of now it looks like they're wearing white on Thanksgiving.

What's the source? The GIants are wearing white at Tampa Bay the week before, so I guess the Bucs want to force the Cowboys to wear navy just to mess with them.

I saw a link to the Cowboys site that I think Lukas RT'd. The link was broken or had a permissions issue or something, but some quick searching on twitter got those 4 games.

Browns announced they are going brown jerseys, orange pants...and orange socks.

I don't mind the orange socks on their own, but with that jersey/pants combo, orange socks are a mistake.

So not only did they ruin their jerseys but now they're pulling a Titans and are going to continue to wear their ugliest combos or go with the leotard look.

If you wear orange pants, wear brown socks, if you wear brown pants, wear orange socks.

Jesus christ Cleveland, this isn't hard!

I'm guessing in-season this swaps out the NFL Changes thread, so I'll put this here then

Sunday_Night_Football_on_NBC.png

NBC's SNF logo is becoming more and more outdated with each graphics package. It worked perfectly when it started with the graphics package it had, but this is now the 2nd straight package that didn't use that font. It sticks out like a sore thumb now. And the overly complex design just doesn't fit with NBC's sleek style that they've got going now

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Don't know if anyone noticed, but it sure seems that the Steelers have changed the color of their helmet stripe from their longtime burnt orange

to a more bright yellow which now matches with their pants and jersey striping unlike before.

This is the old stripe:

51W2GHKcQxL.jpg

Week 1 of the season, and the Browns are already exploring the outer reaches of making a bad thing worse. That's ambitious, even by Cleveland standards.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Cowboys will wear the beautiful underused Navy jerseys 4 times this year: @PHI, @MIA, @NO and @TB

What's the source? The GIants are wearing white at Tampa Bay the week before, so I guess the Bucs want to force the Cowboys to wear navy just to mess with them.

Wouldn't be surprised that the Bucs will wear WAH all the way through the Cowboys game Nov. 15. I believe they went well into November last year wearing WAH. Just because the Giants posted on their website they will wear white in Tampa, doesn't mean it will happen. They tend to be wrong before, and won't really believe it until a few days before game time.

I would also not be surprised that a couple of other teams decide they will wear WAH against Dallas. Perhaps the Redskins, Giants, and even the Bills could decide to wear white and force Dallas to wear their "lovely" blues on the road.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but it sure seems that the Steelers have changed the color of their helmet stripe from their longtime burnt orange

to a more bright yellow which now matches with their pants and jersey striping unlike before.

This is the old stripe:

51W2GHKcQxL.jpg

The stripe still does not match the pants:

Week-1-Preview-Pittsburgh-Steelers-0-0-a

spacer.png

http://dal.247sports.com/Headline/Cowboys-scheduled-to-wear-blue-jerseys-four-times-in-2015-39307645

10407262_10102274840648312_3563489157009

spacer.png

Archived