2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 2 (Part1)
Broncos @ Chiefs
AOwPanO.jpgTvOLlrf.jpg
Texans @ Panthers
wecqGS9.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg
49ers @ Steelers
v32UZQR.jpggt6xKh6.jpg
Buccaneers @ Saints
5hOTT1w.pngvwBTMFe.jpg
Lions @ Vikings
3lHu1sQ.jpg536r0be.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

canzman, just a heads up - you have helmet logos with white outlines when teams don't have white outlines in real life (Chiefs, Redskins, 49ers). Also, the Buccaneers logo should cover up the rear air hole.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I found yet another problem with the Bucs uniforms! Forgive me if it's been mentioned before.

On the back of the jersey the shoulder cap is thicker than the yoke which gives this like angle that just looks awful. They should have had the yoke just continue onto the shoulders like the Titans do.

It doesn't look as bad here as it does as the game goes on and it starts getting like stretched/bunched up, for lack of a better term.

temp150501_MM_Bucs_Jameis_Winston_0145--.

I found yet another problem with the Bucs uniforms! Forgive me if it's been mentioned before.

On the back of the jersey the shoulder cap is thicker than the yoke which gives this like angle that just looks awful. They should have had the yoke just continue onto the shoulders like the Titans do.

It doesn't look as bad here as it does as the game goes on and it starts getting like stretched/bunched up, for lack of a better term.

temp150501_MM_Bucs_Jameis_Winston_0145--.

With the way the template is designed, it was easier to mass produce this than go the Titans route.

Go A's!

I wish they'd make a rule against white at home. Everyone's doing it and it's getting out of hand. Teams should be limited to wearing white for two home games on top of the two game alternate rule. That's at least half of your home games wearing your primary jersey, which I'd certainly prefer to this #WHITEOUTSWAG crap.

spacer.png

This is the first time the Browns will wear orange pants since week 10 of the 2004 season, which was against the Steelers (James Harrison recorded his first sack in this game).

v6lOXrH.gif

that blue CBS scoreboard on the top right just brought back so many nostalgic memories.

No kidding. I always prefer watching the NFL on Fox, but that CBS presentation was pretty classic.

It reminds me of Peyton Manning torching the Lions on Thanksgiving, then again I'm only 20 so any graphic I see reminds me of a Lions loss.

I wish they'd make a rule against white at home. Everyone's doing it and it's getting out of hand. Teams should be limited to wearing white for two home games on top of the two game alternate rule. That's at least half of your home games wearing your primary jersey, which I'd certainly prefer to this #WHITEOUTSWAG crap.

AMEN. Absolutely hate white at home.

Archived