2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Vikings should only have white pants

But the purple ones look so much better.

I agree, the Vikes purple pants do look alot better, if only they'd get the socks right and wear white ones.

You with your Kentucky avatar nuordr.... I liked the road uniforms they wore in their game at South Carolina last Saturday. They looked damn sharp.

hi-res-d4bb56bd67ffaa0a8bd417e54567056c_

I'm sure the Jets will go green pants again, which would make that matchup a lot better. And I'd say there's a good chance the Ravens go all white and the Bills wear blue (They're wearing blue Week 4 vs the Giants)

Nope .... it was made official about an hour ago, the Bills will be wearing white on white this Sunday.

https://twitter.com/billsequipment

CPIqZVgWwAAgIkV.jpg

Chiefs... why you no wear white socks?

I like the red socks with this look. White socks would stick out like a sore thumb with an all-red uniform, and both the pants and socks have stripes on them that prevent the yoga pants look. I'm perfectly fine with same colored socks and pants under those circumstances.

I'm sure the Jets will go green pants again, which would make that matchup a lot better. And I'd say there's a good chance the Ravens go all white and the Bills wear blue (They're wearing blue Week 4 vs the Giants)

Nope .... it was made official about an hour ago, the Bills will be wearing white on white this Sunday.

https://twitter.com/billsequipment

CPIqZVgWwAAgIkV.jpg

Navy-royal-red, navy-red-royal, red-navy-royal. That's way too many striping and outlines combinations...

The Chiefs' all red is nauseating. All red, all orange, and all yellow, all suck.

And the lack of contrasting socks just adds to the ugliness. I think I'll skip watching this game.

I could never not watch a game because of a uniform. That to me is not the point of sports. I know we're all here because we like uniforms and logos, but at the end of the day it's all about the actual game being played. I mean sure, the results of things can be really upsetting at times but it doesn't bother me too much.

bSLCtu2.png

The Chiefs' all red is nauseating. All red, all orange, and all yellow, all suck.

And the lack of contrasting socks just adds to the ugliness. I think I'll skip watching this game.

I could never not watch a game because of a uniform. That to me is not the point of sports. I know we're all here because we like uniforms and logos, but at the end of the day it's all about the actual game being played. I mean sure, the results of things can be really upsetting at times but it doesn't bother me too much.

Honestly, this wasn't a game I was on the edge of my seat for to begin with. Add to that the Chiefs looking like jackasses, and I'm not going to be bothered.

This happens to me a lot with college football these days. If it's a game I'm otherwise interested in, bad uniforms (which are a bloody epidemic in CFB for the past few years) won't chase me away. But a marginal (to me) game that at one time I'd watch just because I like the spectacle of football being played? Not if I have to look at the steaming pile that Louisville is wearing tonight.

That's not what we're talking about. Every NFL sock has a white foot and the white (is supposed to) extends to the mid calf.

And the Chiefs look silly in all red. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived