2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolphins @ Jaguars

T3rPZD5.jpgOO2ti2Y.jpg

If not for the Jags' helmets, this would be one of the best-looking games of the week.

Aaaand you're blind.

If the Dolphins decide to go back to the 1997-12 uniforms, and the Jaguars decide to go back to the 1998-08 uniforms, then yes it would be the best looking game of the week. Unfortunately a time machine doesn't exist, and even if it does, it is too expensive and a headache to build one.

I'm sure the Jets will go green pants again, which would make that matchup a lot better. And I'd say there's a good chance the Ravens go all white and the Bills wear blue (They're wearing blue Week 4 vs the Giants)

Nope .... it was made official about an hour ago, the Bills will be wearing white on white this Sunday.

https://twitter.com/billsequipment

CPIqZVgWwAAgIkV.jpg

Why can't the Bills wear their BLUE pants in front of their home crowd? It's not that hard geez, besides fans would like to see the home team wear some type of colors, even if it isn't their home colored jersey. Same as true for the Bengals in their home opener. Why can't they wear BLACK pants instead of the usual white? Bad enough for the home team to wear white in the beginning of the year, but to wear all-white at home? That is even worse.

I'm sure the Jets will go green pants again, which would make that matchup a lot better. And I'd say there's a good chance the Ravens go all white and the Bills wear blue (They're wearing blue Week 4 vs the Giants)

Nope .... it was made official about an hour ago, the Bills will be wearing white on white this Sunday.

https://twitter.com/billsequipment

CPIqZVgWwAAgIkV.jpg

Why can't the Bills wear their BLUE pants in front of their home crowd? It's not that hard geez, besides fans would like to see the home team wear some type of colors, even if it isn't their home colored jersey.

My sentiments exactly pal ....

The same thing was stated by most everyone on the official Bills message board.

Honestly, this wasn't a game I was on the edge of my seat for to begin with. Add to that the Chiefs looking like jackasses, and I'm not going to be bothered.

This happens to me a lot with college football these days. If it's a game I'm otherwise interested in, bad uniforms (which are a bloody epidemic in CFB for the past few years) won't chase me away. But a marginal (to me) game that at one time I'd watch just because I like the spectacle of football being played? Not if I have to look at the steaming pile that Louisville is wearing tonight.

Same here. The Chiefs looked like clowns. Absolute garbage. I turned on the game, saw monochrome red, and changed the channel. If it was a game I cared about or the Bears were playing the Chiefs, I would have watched. But otherwise, I don't care to see that retina-searing crap.

It's particularly bad because it's the Chiefs. I mean, the Buccaneers' and Browns' uniforms are visual diarrhea, so it doesn't really matter what combo they wear. There's only bad, worse, and vomit-inducing. The Chiefs have one of the best uniforms in football. Classic at home and the road look with red pants is great, too. I normally look forward to seeing Chiefs games, and it was a huge disappointment to see this combo. We went from possibly getting to see one of the best NFL uniforms to seeing one of the worst. I was hoping the Chiefs would lose by 45 and be hit was every calamity short of ACL tears so they would never wear this combo again. But with the ending the game had, it might have been just as good.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Dolphins @ Jaguars

[lame 2013 unis]

If not for the Jags' helmets, this would be one of the best-looking games of the week.

Aaaand you're blind.

If the Dolphins decide to go back to the 1997-12 uniforms, and the Jaguars decide to go back to the 1998-08 uniforms, then yes it would be the best looking game of the week. Unfortunately a time machine doesn't exist, and even if it does, it is too expensive and a headache to build one.

As a Jags fan, this post excites me but I can't quite tell why...

;^}

The most boring combo for this Sunday. But at least they aren't wearing orange socks...

CPNICrCUEAAVA--.png

They should probably just stick with this as much as possible. This look only qualifies as bad. From here it goes quickly downhill.

of the new dreck that is the least bad out of a horrible set of options.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Why the Chiefs elected to go without their usual white socks when wearing the red pants last night was stupidity at it's finest.

I just don't get why some of these teams with colored pants wear a continuation of that very color at the top. That game was an eye-sore.

My early predictions for Week 2:

Bengals in all white (hopefully they will go white jersey/black pants for the first time ever at home, but doubt it).

Bills in all white at home (confirmed)

Browns in all white at home (confirmed)

Panthers in all white (confirmed but not surprising)

Seahawks in wolf grey alternate on the road (wouldn't be surprised and would be perfect for a Sunday night game)

Ravens on the road wearing black leotards (Yippee, sarcasm)

Likewise for the Saints at home(hopefully not)

Eagles in all white at home (although they look better in green pants)

Jaguars in all white at home (although black pants could very well be worn)

Buccaneers in red jersey/white pants combo.

Bengals in all white (hopefully they will go white jersey/black pants for the first time ever at home, but doubt it).

Seahawks in wolf grey alternate on the road (wouldn't be surprised and would be perfect for a Sunday night game)

You're in luck...

https://twitter.com/JagsEquip/status/643052397443567616

User Actions
Follow
e9ebf6e6ca7acb9879edd4c2ccbc37d4_bigger.Jags Equipment@JagsEquip

White Jerseys and white trousers in the home opener.

You're in luck...

https://twitter.com/JagsEquip/status/643052397443567616

User Actions
Follow
e9ebf6e6ca7acb9879edd4c2ccbc37d4_bigger.Jags Equipment@JagsEquip

White Jerseys and white trousers in the home opener.

I hate to tell you this, but the Jaguars home opener was LAST week against Carolina. Old news. But I still say the Jags will likely all-white today. We will see!!

Archived