2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message boards say the Seahawks will be in all white. Lets hope it does not go into overtime, and Wilson doesn't say "We want the ball and were gonna score!"

Argh, this is what they should've done last week! And they should be using blue pants tonight!!!

Message boards say the Seahawks will be in all white. Lets hope it does not go into overtime, and Wilson doesn't say "We want the ball and were gonna score!"

Argh, this is what they should've done last week! And they should be using blue pants tonight!!!

Agreed...I'd also be fine with the grey pants and white jersey. I'm not a fan of the monochrome whites and hope one day we'll get to see the grey jersey over blue pants.

seahawkswhitegrey_zpsjp10lvsi.jpg

SEAsig.png

What is with this league-wide obsession with white this year? I absolutely can't stand it. Like last year the Eagles had a legitimate excuse to wear all white early on but now they are doing it by choice. And now the Bills are wearing white at home due to heat and the Jets are wearing white at home into October. These are just a couple of examples, but so many nice colors are not seeing the field for whatever reason.

Agreed...I'd also be fine with the grey pants and white jersey. I'm not a fan of the monochrome whites and hope one day we'll get to see the grey jersey over blue pants.

I know they're grey, but those pants look dirty compared to their white jerseys.

I know they're grey, but those pants look dirty compared to their white jerseys.

The fact there is no gray on the white jersey and no green on the gray pants makes for an odd set.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

http://www.buccaneers.com/photos/photo-gallery/Photos-Buccaneers-vs-Saints-Week-2/6baa7cc3-68bb-48b8-90bc-082aae157201#4c6d08f3-513d-4993-a976-217f0f4c4803

Say what you will, I thought this was a good looking game. Oh f it i can't post the pick. Move along nothing to see here.

I completely agree.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

http://www.buccaneers.com/photos/photo-gallery/Photos-Buccaneers-vs-Saints-Week-2/6baa7cc3-68bb-48b8-90bc-082aae157201#4c6d08f3-513d-4993-a976-217f0f4c4803

Say what you will, I thought this was a good looking game. Oh f it i can't post the pick. Move along nothing to see here.

You think THIS looks good?

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0025--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0032--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0068--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0086--nfl_mez

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I thought the Seahawks looked great in all white last night. Their best look IMO. Same goes for the Bengals. The all-white is the least offensive thing they wear.

As for the Saints, I agree they need to stick with gold pants that match the helmet in color and striping. The fact that the only stripes the Saints wear is on their helmet has had me shaking my head for a long time. Furthermore, they have a helmet/logos that would probably look okay without stripes, perhaps if the logo were a bit larger.

Archived