2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 3 (Part1)

Redskins @ Giants

0gyqOMw.jpgPjU8wyl.jpg

Falcons @ Cowboys

TUVHgZX.jpgujr821B.jpg

Colts @ Titans

bQHLOWc.jpgkJzt3Cp.jpg

Raiders @ Browns

OPYpbd2.jpgVKfcvqc.jpg

Bengals @ Ravens

Himiu3p.jpgQjaxqjN.jpg

'Buster' wrote:

This is honestly the only matchup in Week 3 where I like both team's uniforms. Some bad-looking games this coming week. I guess Bills/Dolphins is my runner-up choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If the Dolphins would wear their teal pants it would be right up there with KC - GB

I agree but I actually think the Dolpihins pull off the all-white look better than any team in the league. I hate it with other teams (esp. the Redskins).

I think the Colts are the current all-white champs

It's an unpopular opinion, but I find the Colts' road unis underwhelming. It looks strange to see white helmet - white jersey - white pants - blue socks. The blue socks stand out to me without a blue helmet or jersey. I have the same problem with the Bills and Dolphins. The Jets avoid this when wearing green socks by having green sleeves on the white jerseys.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Regular Season Week 3 (Part4)
Chiefs @ Packers
JlEheB2.jpgemopVbk.jpg

This is honestly the only matchup in Week 3 where I like both team's uniforms. Some bad-looking games this coming week. I guess Bills/Dolphins is my runner-up choice.

I hope the Chiefs are in all white to recreate (as close as possible) to the Super Bowl I matchup

Go A's!

http://www.buccaneers.com/photos/photo-gallery/Photos-Buccaneers-vs-Saints-Week-2/6baa7cc3-68bb-48b8-90bc-082aae157201#4c6d08f3-513d-4993-a976-217f0f4c4803

Say what you will, I thought this was a good looking game. Oh f it i can't post the pick. Move along nothing to see here.

You think THIS looks good?

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0025--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0032--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0068--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0086--nfl_mez

Dang straight! And what is the point of your reply?

If the Saints had worn their gold pants, it would've been a nice color balance.

Hate to say it, but ice come to tolerate the Bucs uniforms. Don't like them at all, but they've grown on me.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

http://www.buccaneers.com/photos/photo-gallery/Photos-Buccaneers-vs-Saints-Week-2/6baa7cc3-68bb-48b8-90bc-082aae157201#4c6d08f3-513d-4993-a976-217f0f4c4803

Say what you will, I thought this was a good looking game. Oh f it i can't post the pick. Move along nothing to see here.

That your opinion is in the extreme minority?

It's a public forum. Obviously everyone has the right to their opinions, but that cuts both ways. Personal insults certainly won't be tolerated, but you have to expect that someone will openly disagree with you when you put your opinion out there.

That your opinion is in the extreme minority?

It's a public forum. Obviously everyone has the right to their opinions, but that cuts both ways. Personal insults certainly won't be tolerated, but you have to expect that someone will openly disagree with you when you put your opinion out there.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Archived