2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Not much .....

I find it 25 years outdated, especially considering we're coming off the latest Super Bowl that had the dumbest call in it's 49-year history by Pete Carroll.

Now this one on the other hand I like alot better:

berman-wagons.jpg

God I hate Chris Berman. Guess he hasn't heard about the Curse of Doug Flutie: http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/biblical-judgment-settled-science-complete-unabridged-guide-to-the-curse-doug-flutie/27698/

Doug: 3:16 –“For the Flutie so despised Wade Phillips that he sent his one and only Curse. And that whosoever believes in it will never hire Wade Phillips, and shall have an everlasting chance to contend.”

The all-powerful Curse of Doug Flutie is karmic retribution from the great spiritual beyond for the fact that Phillips benched the pint-sized hero passer before the 1999 playoffs when both were with Buffalo, despite the fact that the Bills had gone 10-5 with Flutie at the helm.

The Bills have never been back to the playoffs. But that fact is only the tip of the iceberg of misery brought upon the NFL by the captain of the HMS Titanic of coaching decisions.

Don’t even bother rearranging deck chairs. Teams that hire Phillips will watch their ship sink into the abyss of gut-wrenching defeat.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sherman pic*

Lol I wasn't saying it turned out well. If this isn't enough to shut up everyone who says they should've run it...

MG1NHoF.gif

...this is what would've happened. And you know what everyone would be saying? "They should've passed".

I'm wondering if Pete Carroll has ever heard of the "Goalline" formation.

*sherman pic*

Lol I wasn't saying it turned out well. If this isn't enough to shut up everyone who says they should've run it...

MG1NHoF.gif

...this is what would've happened. And you know what everyone would be saying? "They should've passed".

I'm wondering if Pete Carroll has ever heard of the "Goalline" formation.

It wasn't 4th down at the 43...and the Pats D-Line wasn't as good as the Rams

It wasn't 4th down at the 43...and the Pats D-Line wasn't as good as the Rams

If their line was so good then why run the ball out of shotgun formation on 4th down? I'm counting 5 lineman and a TE that decided not to block on a run against 4 D-linemen and 2 linebackers waiting on said run. Just saying... :sleepy:

MG1NHoF.gif

Not at all. The Seahawks should have lined up in a goaline formation and then ran the ball.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Anyone think the Eagles should ever use white jersey/black pants? I as a fan, am sick of all whites every week.

That would look horrible. There's no need for those black pants to exist, but if they need to be worn, I'd rather see them with the green jerseys than either the white or the black (which also doesn't need to exist.)

Unpopular opinion - the Eagles have charcoal in their uniforms now (one of the number outlines, inner pants stripe) and I think they could pull off a darker (*sigh*) wolf gray jersey - or at least pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Anyone think the Eagles should ever use white jersey/black pants? I as a fan, am sick of all whites every week.

That would look horrible. There's no need for those black pants to exist, but if they need to be worn, I'd rather see them with the green jerseys than either the white or the black (which also doesn't need to exist.)

Unpopular opinion - the Eagles have charcoal in their uniforms now (one of the number outlines, inner pants stripe) and I think they could pull off a darker (*sigh*) wolf gray jersey - or at least pants.

Archived