2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

If the Giants switch to white pants, they should only do it at home. However, since they only wear the white pants as a home alternate, many people would get sick of them after awhile. Because they only wear them on certain occasions it makes you appreciate that look more so.

If they were to do it permanently they should at least keep the gray ones for the road games, I think that's a better look rather than white on white with those white jerseys having all red striping, jersey numbers, and nobs.

I don't like white cleats with those white pants, they need either black or Giants-blue cleats as the bottom part of their socks are white.

I personally wish they would go to the lt era throwbacks as an alternate but they will have to go with the dark blue helmet and NFL rules prohibits teams from going with different helmets with the one helmet rule in place

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets going with the White cleats

CPw6DyPW8AAmDlp.jpg

https://twitter.com/CLoprestiWFAN/status/647456287152832512

is that the whole teamor certain players are just going to do it...I know sheldon richardson wore it on a number of occasions last year

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Jets going with the White cleats

CPw6DyPW8AAmDlp.jpg

https://twitter.com/CLoprestiWFAN/status/647456287152832512

is that the whole teamor certain players are just going to do it...I know sheldon richardson wore it on a number of occasions last year

never mind

http://nyj.247sports.com/Bolt/Jets-asking-fans-to-white-out-MetLife-Stadium-Sunday-39666968

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

http://www.buccaneers.com/photos/photo-gallery/Photos-Buccaneers-vs-Saints-Week-2/6baa7cc3-68bb-48b8-90bc-082aae157201#4c6d08f3-513d-4993-a976-217f0f4c4803

Say what you will, I thought this was a good looking game. Oh f it i can't post the pick. Move along nothing to see here.

You think THIS looks good?

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0025--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0032--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0068--nfl_mez

temp150920_Bucs_Saints_WEB_0086--nfl_mez

Dang straight! And what is the point of your reply?

I also think the Bucs uniforms look great. This is the only forum and paul lucas that hates them.

These could be decent if both sleeves had the boat logo, the number font was changed and contrasting socks and pants were worn every game. I think I can now live with the weird helmet...

Based on UW, I think the jets are going with white pants with their white jerseys and white shoes this week.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As a young kid before especially before the Bills changed the Bison logo from the grazing version to the charging one in 1974, I hated when Buffalo wore the white cleats when on the road with our white on white. When we wore the same white on white throwbacks for the AFL-50 Legacy season in 2009 the white on white looked 1000% better with the black cleats, something you didn't see from many teams in the 70s and 80s.

J-E-T-S in their white on white tomorrow, I hope they at least get the socks right and wear the green ones, because the white striped socks only look right when they wear the green pants.

I noticed when the Bears wore their throwbacks, they had a grey facemask. They normally have a navy facemask, right? So doesn't that mean that a team could still keep the same helmet (shell) and change the facemask?

Yes. The NFL's (perfectly understandable) One-Helmet rule doesn't apply to facemasks.

_

This NFL one-helmet rule really needs to go and now. What does it tell you when an imbecile like Jed York of the 49ers is leader of the commission that headed up this dumb inquisition that had the change made?

If it's really a genuine safety issue I'm sure the NCAA studied it and would have put the same rule in effect.

Oregon wears 12 different helmets over the course of the season, they don't swap or remove logos like the Bills and Bears do.

Well over 50% of the NCAA teams are wearing more than 2 helmets over the course of the college football season. Last I looked it's still the same sport, and college players don't have these same laundry list rules on tackling like the NFL does. I really miss throwbacks like Dallas' based on 1960-1963 with those white helmets, Atlanta's, the Eagles with the kelly-green helmet we saw in their GB game, the Redskins 80th with the leather simulation, and the soon to be again Los Angeles Rams (especially when they used to play in the sun), New England's white helmet with the Pat Patriot logo (I liked their 60's throwback best, worn in '09), along with the Steelers bright yellow helmets. But to me there's nothing like San Diego's alternates 1963 throwbacks (both home & away last worn in 2009), and Oakland's 1963 away throwback with the silver numbers and nobs with the black outline, logo included.

Rudy+Niswanger+Dallas+Cowboys+v+Kansas+C

Ya that 1 helmet crap is bull because I guarantee u if they didn't have this one helmet crap the patriot would use there throwbacks uniforms and helmets this year indeffintly and the cowboys would were there throwbacks on thanksgiving

Duh, of course teams would be wearing their throwbacks if the rule didn't exist.

Also, I suspect grammar isn't one of your strong suites.

Thank you Rams

I haven't flipped the that game yet, so I can only guess that they've done 1 of 3 things:

1) officially announced their inevitable return to Los Angeles for the 2016 season

2) not gone monochrome again and put on their white pants

3) not gone monochrome and brought out their gold pants

Ya that 1 helmet crap is bull because I guarantee u if they didn't have this one helmet crap the patriot would use there throwbacks uniforms and helmets this year indeffintly and the cowboys would were there throwbacks on thanksgiving

Duh, of course teams would be wearing their throwbacks if the rule didn't exist.

Surely you meant "strong suits."

Thank you Rams

I haven't flipped the that game yet, so I can only guess that they've done 1 of 3 things:

1) officially announced their inevitable return to Los Angeles for the 2016 season

2) not gone monochrome again and put on their white pants

3) not gone monochrome and brought out their gold pants

I guess it's number two........

Surely you meant "strong suits."

Yup, looks like I shot myself in the foot there.

Archived