2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12088034_10102304935478032_7966173319252

This without wordmarks, contrasting stitching and with white numbers could actually look good.

It would look good if the Browns get rid of the orange numerals and go back to white numerals. Eliminate the word "Cleveland" in front of the jersey. Eliminate the word "Browns" in the side of the pants, or better yet just go back to last year's look. Then they would look fantastic!!!

Week 4 predictions:

Cardinals in alternate black (confirmed)

Bengals in alternate orange (confirmed but Why?)

Panthers in alternate blue (confirmed)

Cowboys in navy (confirmed)

Dolphins in aqua (confirmed)

Vikings in white jersey/purple pants

Rams in all white

Buccaneers in white jersey/pewter pants

Chargers in white jersey/navy pants

Jaguars in all white

Jets in white jersey/green pants

Saints in white jersey/gold pants (Please!!!).

And finally but surprisingly Seahawks in mono navy!!!

This without wordmarks, contrasting stitching and with white numbers could actually look good.

It would look good if the Browns get rid of the orange numerals and go back to white numerals. Eliminate the word "Cleveland" in front of the jersey. Eliminate the word "Browns" in the side of the pants, or better yet just go back to last year's look. Then they would look fantastic!!!

How about something like this? #ShamelessSelfPlug

Cleveland Browns (28/32)

lUkwzyo.jpgUfAAk8V.jpgRemds9t.jpgqLMQE8l.jpgXt1g2zw.jpgYqBZuHt.jpgAgkAlZw.jpg

Cleveland Browns (28/32)

That could work too, although I could do without the mono orange!!

Cleveland Browns (28/32)

This minus the up shadow on the numbers.

I know the Jets are the designated road team, but this is 4 weeks in a row with the Jets in white. We'll probably see in two weeks time, but perhaps this might be a similar situation as the Eagles last year and maybe, just maybe, they're holding out on Nike giving them a jersey that matches the greens better?

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I know the Jets are the designated road team, but this is 4 weeks in a row with the Jets in white. We'll probably see in two weeks time, but perhaps this might be a similar situation as the Eagles last year and maybe, just maybe, they're holding out on Nike giving them a jersey that matches the greens better?

So they'll have green jerseys that match, and white jerseys that have mis-matched greens. Maybe.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Cleveland Browns (28/32)

This minus the up shadow on the numbers.

This looks better than the uniforms they have now, but I prefer a white facemask on the helmets.

With all those concept-changes to the Cleveland Browns uniforms set, which seemed an improvement, but they should have a normal sized 'BROWNS' wordmark below the shield, but why they even bothered to undergo such a drastic uniform change makes no sense, but on the other hand it does because this is the Cleveland Browns organization we're referring to.

When there's a shopping list of things done wrong, you know it's a horrible uniform change that a team underwent.

I do like the brighter orange, and the brown face-mask, but all they really needed was to add alternate orange pants from the Sipe era, and put stripes on the brown pants.

On another issue, I like the Bengals in orange, but choosing to wear them against Kansas City with their bright red is just pure air-headed. I'd like to know who makes such a dumb decision such as this.

I just hate the orange numbers on the Browns dark jerseys!

So do I, as do so many others as it's a major eyesore.

I will say one thing positive tho', they do look alot better with the white pants they're wearing today with the brown jerseys, compared to when they wore their brown jerseys w/ orange pants.

0ap3000000549410.jpg

Archived