2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Eagles in black is terrible, but we all know that. I'd love them in mono green once with this set, and I also think they could pull off a full don't-call-it-wolf gray uniform too. Anything but black. The jerseys and pants both need to be burned.

No thank-you!!

They did that in 1997 on Monday Night Football against San Fran, and it was beyond awful. See for yourself:

2417891.jpg4-13-10+SFC+article.png

72527142-nov-1997-wide-receiver-j-j-stok

They wore it in 2002 as well. I'd rather them go mono-green than anything involving black jerseys or black pants

fcb06948874c38cca980f9865c9e51e0.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even while playing in the sunlight the mono midnight-green still looks beyond awful.

Agree that the black mono is even worse.

They really need to revert back to their kelly green, that midnight-green is just really outdated and past it's 'sell-by'date' ...

Even while playing in the sunlight the mono midnight-green still looks beyond awful.

They really need to revert back to their kelly green, that midnight-green is just really outdated and past it's 'sell-by'date' ...

w

Well you haven't seen the current set in full mono green - shiny RBK or flat Nike. If you don't like mono then you're just not going to like it, but I think the colors in the numbers, pants strips, and helmet wings are well balanced and it would look like it was designed for mono, even though it wasn't.

I kinda like the Rbk shiny better because I think the flat Nike looks more teal, but the color matching may actually be better with Nike (who would have ever thought that?)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Looks like one of the Chargers powder blue games will be Monday night against Pittsburgh. Last year, the player on the game ticket was wearing the jersey the team would be wearing and the powder blue is shown on the PIT ticket this year.

Looks like the Chargers will be wearing powder blue in back-to-back weeks...judging by the uniform color on the game ticket, they will be wearing powder blue vs. the Browns in Week 4. http://www.ebay.com/itm/San-Diego-Chargers-v-Cleveland-Browns-2-Tickets-PLAZA-24-Qualcomm-Stadium-10-4-/161786487744?hash=item25ab39e3c0

Since the Chargers wore white against the Browns and navy against the Steelers, anyone know wha' happened?

It turned out to be false. Instead, the Chargers are wearing powder blue for divisional home games vs. the Raiders (Week 7) and the Chiefs (Week 11). https://twitter.com/chargers/status/627565934300012544

Black mono is certainly not worse than that ugly green.

The Eagles black jersey when worn with white pants is actually pretty decent, but the green helmet throws it all off. I would say wear it with green pants but they did that before and it didn't look good because the colors didn't contrast enough.

If the Eagles switch from midnight to kelly green then the black alts would work better because kelly green contrasts better with black. The 80s/90s Jets pulled off kelly/black ok.

Nice from the neck down

Mark-Sanchez-Eagles-black.final.png

Ugly

eaglesblackjerseygreenpants.jpg

Ugly

EaglesBlack1.png

72527142%201_zpsgcqazea5.jpg

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I really like the 49ers in all white here. I don't think it would look as good now, but I'd prefer to see mono white instead of the mono black they have.

Nope. I always thought that white pants was really a nice touch for the team during those few years. I actually wish they had kept it as an alternate option.

Go A's!

72527142%201_zpsgcqazea5.jpg

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I really like the 49ers in all white here. I don't think it would look as good now, but I'd prefer to see mono white instead of the mono black they have.

Nope. I always thought that white pants was really a nice touch for the team during those few years. I actually wish they had kept it as an alternate option.

crazy, but I think the niners should get rid of gold pants entirely and just have white pants with a single red stripe. I think that would be so sharp

VikWings: "The 80s/90s Jets pulled off kelly/black ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Jets didn't add black to their color scheme as a trim and face-mask color until 1990, thru the 1997 season.

They were strictly green and white during the entire 1980s

The first photo below of Bills at Jets was taken in 1981. The following season the Bills enlarged the size of their helmet logo

Oct 1981 - Shea Stadium:

480971061-joe-klecko-of-the-new-york-jet

Nov 1997 - Rich Stadium:

72575784-nov-1997-ray-mickens-of-the-new

Archived