2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My predictions for the Cowboys wearing blue this season: at Philly, at New Orleans, at Miami, and the Thanksgiving game with Carolina in Arlington.

The Bills have worn white (non throwback) at home for a random home game since 2011. That could happen against the Cowboys in 2015.

That last happened in 1984. Buffalo 14 - Dallas 3

Would like to see the Bills in white against them when the Cowboys come to the Ralph this season, but it's not until 27-December

Some predictions for the upcoming season:

Browns wear all orange on Monday night vs BAL Week 11

Broncos wear all navy vs GB Wk 8 or KC Wk10

Jags bring back teal alternates for week 6 vs Texans

Panthers wear all black in primetime Wk7 vs PHI or WK 8 vs IND

Bengals wear orange week 5 vs Seattle and week 10 vs HOU on MNF

Bears wear throwbacks week 2 vs ARI, Week 11 vs DEN

Chargers wear powder blues on MNF vs PIT or CHI and Wk 13 vs DEN

Redskins wear throwbacks Wk 10 vs NO

Cardinals wear black Wk 4 vs STL

49ers wear black vs GB Wk 4

Rams wear throwbacks Wk 7 vs CLE, Wk 13 vs ARI

Ravens wear all black Wk 8 vs SD, W14 vs SEA

Eagles all black vs MIA wk 10

Though there is NO official word yet, I get the feeling that the Broncos will wear navy blue vs. the Packers, since they happened to win their Super Bowl over the Packers during the first season in which they started wearing navy blue uniforms (1997). Since the Broncos switched back to orange in 2012, they've worn the navy blue uniforms once per season. They wore navy blue in prime-time vs. the 49ers last season (2014), so yeah, all signs are pointing to the Green Bay game for the Broncos' alternate navy blue uniforms.

Hopefully with white pants and orange stripe and not stupid mono.

Not likely, but that would be amazing!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

My predictions for the Cowboys wearing blue this season: at Philly, at New Orleans, at Miami, and the Thanksgiving game with Carolina in Arlington.

The Bills have worn white (non throwback) at home for a random home game since 2011. That could happen against the Cowboys in 2015.

That last happened in 1984. Buffalo 14 - Dallas 3

Would like to see the Bills in white against them when the Cowboys come to the Ralph this season, but it's not until 27-December

I remember that...the 0-11 Bills beat the first place Cowboys. Greg Bell scored a 75-yard TD on the first play from scrimmage, I think. After that, in the immortal words of Bill Paxton: "That's it, man. Game over, man! GAME OVER!"

http://fs64sports.blogspot.com/2009/11/1984-greg-bells-206-rushing-yards-spur.html

Hopefully with white pants and orange stripe and not stupid mono.

Not likely, but that would be amazing!

They haven't worn those pant since the switch to orange primaries. I don't think the Broncos have them anymore, but they would definitely be preferable if they were to go navy versus the Packers.

So I guess teams can wear alternates three times this year. Wow. I don't get why the panthers would waste one indoors in Dallas rather than for a home game. And I guess the Cowboys aren't wearing the navy jersey on thanksgiving this year.

The Thanksgiving game could be a "color on color" matchup that has been suggested for Thursday games.

Any word on the jerseys for the Miami-Jets game in London? It is technically a Dolphins home game so they might get to pick their boring all-white as usual, but I am hoping the aqua shows up for this game. Miami NEVER wears aqua against the Jets. I challenge anyone on this site to post a picture of the Dolphins in aqua against the Jets in all-white. They just DON'T DO IT.

The temperature shouldn't be a factor in London in October.

Surprised the NFL doesn't step in and call for teams to wear the more unusual jersey combos for games like this.

Any word on the jerseys for the Miami-Jets game in London? It is technically a Dolphins home game so they might get to pick their boring all-white as usual, but I am hoping the aqua shows up for this game. Miami NEVER wears aqua against the Jets. I challenge anyone on this site to post a picture of the Dolphins in aqua against the Jets in all-white. They just DON'T DO IT.

Surprised the NFL doesn't step in and call for teams to wear the more unusual jersey combos for games like this.

image.jpg

image.jpg

alg-jets-chad-pennington-jpg.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The opening game is not technically part of the Thursday Night package right?

As mentioned above, it is a SNF game.

Keep in mind, the NFL has made it a point for balanced purposes to schedule a TNF game for every single team in the league. Most of them last year were divisional matchups, & vast majority are again this season.

The Patriots play the Dolphins, & the Steelers play the Ravens this season on TNF.

Oddly, the Detroit Lions have yet to play a single official TNF game. Of course they've been scheduled a Thursday game every season as we know. They're 0-0. The Colts btw are a perfect 6-0, most likely due to the lameness of the AFC South & TNF divisional matchups.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

image.jpg

alg-jets-chad-pennington-jpg.jpg

And they've also worn their alternate orange against them:

brown+jets+2009+2.png

Any word on the jerseys for the Miami-Jets game in London? It is technically a Dolphins home game so they might get to pick their boring all-white as usual, but I am hoping the aqua shows up for this game. ...

Very possible they'll go with aqua, the Dolphins only wear white at home because of the oppressive Miami daytime heat, note that they wear aqua for night games. More importantly, when they played a London "home" game against the Giants in 2007, they wore aqua...

New+York+Giants+v+Miami+Dolphins+YS4swYd

Archived