2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

I think the worst look is white over navy with navy socks, or the mono Columbia. Columbia over navy is awful too.

White over Columbia is the best, hands down. Columbia over white is the second best. I actually really like the navy over both the Columbia and the navy pants... And the navy with white pants are just so McNair that they're perfect.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate the mono-navy. Aside from mono-luv-ya, I think it's the Titans' worst look.

Loved that they went back to white-navy-white, the Super Bowl look. Sucks they are already giving up on it.

Are the columbia jerseys even in use anymore? I'd like to see white/columbia/navy.

Ehhh... I take it back. The monochrome navy looked a ton better in Reebok material. The matte pants kill it.

And I believe both the Columbia jersey and Columbia pants are dead now. The new temporary owner (Bud's son in law) thinks it looks soft, so he killed as much Columbia as he could. Seems disrespectful since that was Bud's favorite color.

If anybody should switch back to Kelly green, it should be the New York Jets. The more I look at the pea soup or olive green, the more I dislike them each and every week. The Jets used the Kelly green look from 1978-97 perfectly. Too bad they think going back to the retro look is "cool". I have to disagree with that.

The more I see the Bills' uniforms, the less I like them. The sleeve stripes stick out like a sore thumb and it's especially noticeable today with their monochrome-blue look.

I really like the bills jerseys. need tweaks, but overall a solid set. that said, blue/blue is awful

also, this ravens v 49ers is beautiful

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Not a huge NFL fan, but why are the Packers allowed to wear throwback helmets? Wasn't there a one-helmet rule? Are they wearing them all season? Thank you.

Same helmets... devoid of stripes and decals. They didn't even bother to change the facemask.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Not a huge NFL fan, but why are the Packers allowed to wear throwback helmets? Wasn't there a one-helmet rule? Are they wearing them all season? Thank you.

That's aloud because throwback helmet has to be the same color as regular helmet along with face mask

That's aloud because throwback helmet has to be the same color as regular helmet along with face mask

'aloud'? nice English, arronjudd

It's 'allowed' you were looking for, and the throwback helmet color has nothing to do with it, it has to be the exact same helmet shell that's worn throughout the season ..

What part of the 'one-helmet' rule do you not understand?

and also, you can change the face-mask ... as the Chicago Bears do when wearing their throwbacks.

* SMH

tempopponents_042115_05--nfl_mezz_1280_1

Titans looked good today.

Best game for me was Chiefs/Vikings.

Panthers should have black pants for their white jerseys.

Broncos/Browns.........................Ewww.

Yep tell that to the Panthers owner Mr. Richardson, he would likely disagree with you. He loves the all-white with the silver helmet look, even though he might be the only one that does so.

Speaking of all-white, the Ravens look a whole lot better with the all-white look (even though I am never a fan of all-white), compared to the Jane Fonda 80s black leotard look they wear most of the time. I just wish the Ravens would scrap those for maybe purple pants with a gold/white/gold stripes in the side of the pants. Then again it will likely not happen then everybody would think they would have copied that look from the Minnesota Vikings. Still it should be an improvement over their "leotard" look. JMO!!

Archived