2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Titans looked good today.

Best game for me was Chiefs/Vikings.

Panthers should have black pants for their white jerseys.

Broncos/Browns.........................Ewww.

Yep tell that to the Panthers owner Mr. Richardson, he would likely disagree with you. He loves the all-white with the silver helmet look, even though he might be the only one that does so.

Speaking of all-white, the Ravens look a whole lot better with the all-white look (even though I am never a fan of all-white), compared to the Jane Fonda 80s black leotard look they wear most of the time. I just wish the Ravens would scrap those for maybe purple pants with a gold/white/gold stripes in the side of the pants. Then again it will likely not happen then everybody would think they would have copied that look from the Minnesota Vikings. Still it should be an improvement over their "leotard" look. JMO!!

Adding purple or white socks to the black pants would do wonders.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a huge NFL fan, but why are the Packers allowed to wear throwback helmets? Wasn't there a one-helmet rule? Are they wearing them all season? Thank you.

That's aloud because throwback helmet has to be the same color as regular helmet along with face mask

'aloud'? nice English, arronjudd

It's 'allowed' you were looking for, and the throwback helmet color has nothing to do with it, it has to be the exact same helmet shell that's worn throughout the season ..

What part of the 'one-helmet' rule do you not understand?

and also, you can change the face-mask ... as the Chicago Bears do when wearing their throwbacks.

* SMH

tempopponents_042115_05--nfl_mezz_1280_1

Geez dude. You're right but you don't have to be an insufferable vinegar fresh session while doing it.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 7 (Part1) (BYES: Bears, Bengals, Broncos, Packers)
Seahawks @ 49ers
nh9wAhA.jpgtLLMazl.jpg
Bills @ Jaguars
R5Obxg9.jpgvoHInJq.jpg
Buccaneers @ Redskins
W2gRksK.pngVnaEh68.jpg
Falcons @ Titans
pPejS4d.jpgkJzt3Cp.jpg
Saints @ Colts
vwBTMFe.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg

Are the Seahawks Patriot-gray alts the only non-white uniform that the NFL accepts as a white uniform?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that the Seahawks Patriot-gray alt is the only gray uniform in the NFL

Correct. The Patriots used to have a silver alt but that they don't wear that anymore.

Go A's!

Are the Seahawks Patriot-gray alts the only non-white uniform that the NFL accepts as a white uniform?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that the Seahawks Patriot-gray alt is the only gray uniform in the NFL

Correct. The Patriots used to have a silver alt but that they don't wear that anymore.

Ok.Thanks.

0lXOeGc.pngfiesta%2006%2009%2014_zpsyehw2zlc.pnglFIL89P.png

jarvis_green_2007_09_23.jpg

Pats in red this weekend

What?

I don't think they are breaking out a red jersey based on their current look. They stopped using the 80's throwbacks since the one helmet rule went into effect, as far as wearing that uniform with the silver helmet and the classic stripes and decals, there's no chance of that happening!

I'd rather see the Eagles winning this game wearing their green tops with white pants than wearing all black!

Ravens will very likely go back to black pants this week and I say the Rams will wear throwbacks.

rams only wear throwbacks on Sunday and Monday night football games

Archived