2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 7 (Part1) (BYES: Bears, Bengals, Broncos, Packers)

Seahawks @ 49ers

nh9wAhA.jpgtLLMazl.jpg

Bills @ Jaguars

2hba3d9.jpgvoHInJq.jpg

Buccaneers @ Redskins

6poZ0kk.pngoHoxmWU.jpg

Falcons @ Titans

pPejS4d.jpgkJzt3Cp.jpg

Saints @ Colts

F46WRRX.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg

Jaguars have to be wearing there throwbacks or white in london

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see the Eagles winning this game wearing their green tops with white pants than wearing all black!

Ravens will very likely go back to black pants this week and I say the Rams will wear throwbacks.

rams only wear throwbacks on Sunday and Monday night football games

are you just typing out random words?

Jaguars have to be wearing there throwbacks or white in london

The Jaguars don't wear throwbacks. Also, they can't because of the 1 helmet rule. Also, they have a teal alternate jersey and not a throwback.

Well I guess an alternate they introduced in 2013 is a throwback?? Ok, I've got nothing...

the rams have never worn throwbacks for primetime games

just last year they did rams-beers-mnf1.jpg

D'OH!! but thats the only time out of 6 times

The point he's making is that this was your exact quote "the rams have never worn throwbacks for primetime games"

D'oh!!

Perhaps if someone was to dig a little more they'd probably find that it's more than just one time that the Rams have.

$3 for TWO beers? That's 1/3 the price of one!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

D'OH!! but thats the only time out of 6 times

The point he's making is that this was your exact quote "the rams have never worn throwbacks for primetime games"

D'oh!!

Perhaps if someone was to dig a little more they'd probably find that it's more than just one time that the Rams have.

Aww rats

4LXmoax.png

The only time the Giants beat the Cowboys is when this matchup will occur......

I believe the last several years more often than not the Giants have beaten the Cowboys wearing their regular home "blue" jerseys, and a few times in the 80s when the Giants force the Cowboys to wear their "blue" jerseys for a road game, it backfired. I think the Giants are one of the very few teams that don't believe in the Cowboys' "blue jersey" curse.

4LXmoax.png

The only time the Giants beat the Cowboys is when this matchup will occur......

I believe the last several years more often than not the Giants have beaten the Cowboys wearing their regular home "blue" jerseys, and a few times in the 80s when the Giants force the Cowboys to wear their "blue" jerseys for a road game, it backfired. I think the Giants are one of the very few teams that don't believe in the Cowboys' "blue jersey" curse.

The Giants wore white at home against the Cowboys every year from 1980-87. They went 5-3 in those games.

The Giants wore white at home against the Cowboys every year from 1980-87. They went 5-3 in those games.

They were actually 4-3 they did not play each other in Giants Stadium in 1982 (strike shortened season) so yes they did win some but also lost some more often as the favorite (1985 and 87 and barely won in 86 by three in their Super Bowl winning season).

Here is an interesting fact the 1989 New York Giants might have been the only team to wear their colored (blue) jerseys in all of their divisional games. Eagles, Redskins, Cardinals, and of course the Cowboys wore their white jerseys for both home and away when they played the Giants. I do not recall any other team in any year doing that. Correct me if I am wrong?

Looks like throwbacks this Sunday for the Skins....

https://twitter.com/Redskins/status/656857594213085184

These look 100x better with the faux leather lid.

This is sickening.........Blame Goodell for the one helmet rule! To see this team wearing their current lid with that uniform is just garbage!

I wish they'd at least remove the decal, maybe even swapping masks too. At least that may make the look passable.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Hawks in wold gray tonight, per twitter. Same opponent as last year, but I'd rather they waste 'em on divisional opponents since they look bad and don't contrast well with anything.

For the record, I think "wold gray" makes at least as much sense as "wolf gray".

I just hope the 9ers will be wearing their eagle gold helmets and fox red jerseys instead of their weasel black alts.

Archived