2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

I am thinking black-out for the Panthers for Monday night.

No chance in the world Dolphins will wear aqua pants. Not gonna happen, maybe they decide to scrap them for good.

And as much as painfully want to say this, but Jane Fonda leotards could be in the works for both the Ravens and Saints next week. Hopefully not!!

I was gonna touch on everything you mentioned. Agree with it all, except I like the Ravens in purple over black and I think they will wear that. I don't know why in the world the Dolphins don't wear aqua pants anymore. It's such a good look and they already wear all white for every home game.
So correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Dolphins wear the aqua pants and also wear mono aqua just last season? Why does everyone say they don't wear it anymore? They haven't yet this year but they have a recently as last season. The way people talk it is like they haven't worn it in 3 or more seasons.

MOD DELETED

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance in the world Dolphins will wear aqua pants. Not gonna happen, maybe they decide to scrap them for good.

And as much as painfully want to say this, but Jane Fonda leotards could be in the works for both the Ravens and Saints next week. Hopefully not!!

I was gonna touch on everything you mentioned. Agree with it all, except I like the Ravens in purple over black and I think they will wear that. I don't know why in the world the Dolphins don't wear aqua pants anymore. It's such a good look and they already wear all white for every home game.
So correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Dolphins wear the aqua pants and also wear mono aqua just last season? Why does everyone say they don't wear it anymore? They haven't yet this year but they have a recently as last season. The way people talk it is like they haven't worn it in 3 or more seasons.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

DID ANYBODY JUST SEE THAT "COLOR RUSH" TRAILER AT HALFTIME!?!

I could have sworn it showed a teaser of the jags and rams wearing gold (in separate games of course) and the bills wearing red.

Holy crap that looked awful. I saw Rams with yellow throwback-style jerseys, Jaguars with gold jerseys, Bills with red jerseys, Cowboys with 90's star throwbacks, and Jets with a double green jersey. That's right, lime green with dark green accents. Dear God, what have they done?!?

This is what they were talking about with color on color TNF games.

I saw it! And I'm freaking out.

I thought I saw the old "Double Star" Cowboys jerseys from the 90s.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I could have sworn it showed a teaser of the jags and rams wearing gold (in separate games of course) and the bills wearing red.

You would be correct!

I'm scared, but intrigued! It could go really well or really bad. I dont think I would like them having same pants and jersey colors with gold and red, I'm scared that's exactly what they'll do.

This is why I just came here. I saw it. At trivia. Lots going on all around me. The Bills jersey is what really stood out to me.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Holy crap that looked awful. I saw Rams with yellow throwback-style jerseys, Jaguars with gold jerseys, Bills with red jerseys, Cowboys with 90's star throwbacks, and Jets with a double green jersey. That's right, lime green with dark green accents. Dear God, what have they done?!?

This is what they were talking about with color on color TNF games.

What do u mean

Copied my post from another thread:

That was only just announced. I spotted five new uniforms.

Bills - red jersey with white and royal stripes

CYieHGo.png

Jets - kelly and forest green jersey

DnUODIO.png

Cowboys - 90's star throwbacks
yxilpaj.png
Jaguars - gold jersey with white numbers
wyoefJQ.png
Rams - 90's throwbacks with yellow as jersey color and blue for stripes

CSh-ZhLXAAAcsn_.pngnq8fxek.png

EDIT: Also, a couple other people picked up that the Panthers were wearing light blue pants. 8uMNZba.png

Other pictures

Bucs

ZESiSXp.png

Titans

rpzBk8d.png

Archived