2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the pats red

Under the NFL's one helmet rule, the Patriots red has been retired since they can't wear the white helmet with it.

Has the NFL ever provided any reasonable rationale for this decision? Whatever "research" they are touting that says using more than one helmet leads to more concussions certainly hasn't been seen by any of the NCAA teams, or even high school teams for that matter.

How hard is it for the NFL to design some kind of cover to go over an existing helmet to give it the proper throwback look?

Goodell better start thinking fast if he wants the NFL to get to $25 billion in revenue. NFL teams have had to abandon wearing throwback uniforms because of this stupid rule, which I have to believe cuts into their revenue sales...people buy throwback jerseys/helmets more when they see them being worn in an actual game.

According to Seahawks message boards - they will be Blue/Blue on the road in Dallas, first time as the away team. Kind of a bummer, I like Blue/Grey the best. Never seen Blue/White on the field - that would be unique.

I was hoping for Blue/Grey in the SB bowl last year, but since they were the Home team, they did the B/B look.

According to Seahawks message boards - they will be Blue/Blue on the road in Dallas, first time as the away team. Kind of a bummer, I like Blue/Grey the best. Never seen Blue/White on the field - that would be unique.

I was hoping for Blue/Grey in the SB bowl last year, but since they were the Home team, they did the B/B look.

Rookie photoshoot is as close as we have gotten

xbAcs.jpg

Go A's!

Archived