2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be in the minority when saying this, but the uniforms the Browns wore today were the best they have looked all season.

Yeah, I'd agree with this. I think the worst part (wordmark on the pants) blended in more with the rest of the orange. Overall, it looks better than anything else they've worn this year.

It makes me wonder: Were the Browns' orange uniforms supposed to be their primaries? They seem so much more...organized, thought out, etc. than the brown tops. It's as if someone said for the brown tops and said: "Hmmm...I wonder what these would look like with orange numbers?"

The O/W/B look isn't that bad either, with the orange numbers and pants stripes giving a good balance. I may have to make a Browns concept (perhaps "salvaging" the other Nike-designed teams, sans Minnesota, as I don't think they can look any better in a modern sense).

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Chargers will wear powder blue

Bears @ Chargers

AxLZloc.jpgxxhzR3K.jpg

Do you have a source? They already did so against the Raiders, and this tweet indicates they will wear powder blue one more time (against the Chiefs in Week 11). https://twitter.com/chargers/status/627565934300012544

He just makes things up. He told us the Pats were going to wear red throwbacks last week.

I believe the Buccaneers will continue to wear white at home until after the Cowboys game. Then switch to their red jerseys at home December 6th.

that's false the giants have a uniform schedule on there site and they are wearing there whites in Tampa bay

I remember back then It was supposed to make players look faster somehow. Vikings tried it too. Yuck. Bengals eliminate them, and they will look fine. I have never seen a side panel I liked. That includes ground zero, the Broncos. I especially dislike the way it fouls both the home and away unis for the Pats.

I'm interested as to why the Bills chose to use red. Is it because it'll clash better against the Jets' green? Or is it just to make money off of something new?

(I'm leaning towards the latter)

Fans buy jerseys, not pants. Hence, a new jersey was needed.

Archived