2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Eagles' jerseys look great right now. The lighting and sweat makes them look forest green. Much better than the tealish green that shows up in the daylight.

If they aren't gonna use kelly green, then I suggest a full switch to forest green instead.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 10 (Part1) (BYES: Falcons, Colts, Chargers, 49ers)
Bills @ Jets
pw1nxeK.jpg1dOlFmU.jpg
Lions @ Packers
3lHu1sQ.jpgemopVbk.jpg
Cowboys @ Buccaneers
fQzpGuO.jpgGvVRR19.png
Panthers @ Titans
bvCRFUx.jpgW6VRhAb.jpg
Bears @ Rams
AxLZloc.jpgsKWWm4Z.jpg

Boy, you can tell the Chargers have stopped çaring. Their one guaranteed bit of good press for the season - Chris Berman having a flop-sweaty, unctuous, prime-time orgasm over their powder blues - and they don't even bother.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived