2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Any word on the jerseys for the Miami-Jets game in London? It is technically a Dolphins home game so they might get to pick their boring all-white as usual, but I am hoping the aqua shows up for this game. Miami NEVER wears aqua against the Jets. I challenge anyone on this site to post a picture of the Dolphins in aqua against the Jets in all-white. They just DON'T DO IT.

The temperature shouldn't be a factor in London in October.

Surprised the NFL doesn't step in and call for teams to wear the more unusual jersey combos for games like this.

image.jpg

That's a good looking football game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOF game is Sunday and Week1 of the preseason kicks off on Thursday next week so lets post some match-ups.
Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 1 (Part 1)
Packers @ Patriots
jQKByxE.jpgw4hD5O6.jpg
Jets @ Lions
pIhsbcN.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Dolphins @ Bears
VY0Hkef.jpgSovyagQ.jpg
Redskins @ Browns
oHoxmWU.jpgQWvE27i.jpg
Saints @ Ravens
DzPfiTB.jpgQup8bw5.jpg

Any word on the jerseys for the Miami-Jets game in London? It is technically a Dolphins home game so they might get to pick their boring all-white as usual, but I am hoping the aqua shows up for this game. Miami NEVER wears aqua against the Jets. I challenge anyone on this site to post a picture of the Dolphins in aqua against the Jets in all-white. They just DON'T DO IT.

Surprised the NFL doesn't step in and call for teams to wear the more unusual jersey combos for games like this.

image.jpg

Last time the Dolphins wore teal against the Jets the Jets wore Titans throwbacks...still pretty nice

1024px-Ronnie_Brown_throwing_out_of_Wild

image.jpg

tube neck-rolls give me boners

I guess all bets are off with a new set to debut, but for what it's worth, the Browns wore white jerseys for their preseason home games last year.

Yes but they wore brown for the preseason home games in 2013 and this game is nationally televised on ESPN which has me thinking that they will go color not white.

I wish Nike can just stick to one version of the template

they have been, only those that wanted to keep the prior Ripon jerseys kept those. Everyone else still has the Elite 51/Speed Machine template

Not entirely true. Those that didn't keep the Ripon got the Elite51 or the Elite51 was the base with modifications as not all designs layout perfectly on a standard Elite51. I know that the Browns states that their cut on the new jersey is something new, but again is based on the Elite51.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, because altering a template to work with a teams design means they are still using that template. The Patriots still have the Elite51 template even if the have theirs modified to have side panels and the double nit collar, other than the fly wire collar that's normally with the template and weird shaped side panels.

Archived